Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
 Helicopter Scale Masters September 23-25, 2011 >

Helicopter Scale Masters September 23-25, 2011

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 09:49 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Helicopter Scale Masters September 23-25, 2011

I know this site is all about jets and I know some of you like very much large scale turbine helicopters so here we go:

Join us for our first International Helicopter Scale Masters fun-fly event! to be held at the Woodland Aeromodelers flying site near Sacramento, California.

• Three days of fun-fly with the best scale helicopter pilots.
• Helicopter demos for rescue, fire fighting and military action.
• Large ¼ scale helicopter turbine demos.
• Visiting full size helicopters on site.
• People choice awards for best scale pilot for several categories.
• Door prizes for registered pilots.
• All Helicopter Scale levels welcome including beginners

Special guests coming from Europe!

For more information visit us at: http://www.helicopter-scale-masters.com

If you are interested to participate as sponsor/vendor please contact me directly at: [email protected]

Proceed of the event will go to the Woodland Aeromodelers and for a local chapter for the cure of Autism, fly for the cure!

Looking forward to see you,

Gonzalo[/size]

Old 08-01-2011, 06:17 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Helicopter Scale Masters September 23-25, 2011

Hi Guys,

Is coming! lots of sponsors and some very nice prizes for registered pilots.

I am so delighted to announce that two of our sponsors for Helicopter Scale Masters have decided to give a very special prize award. The award will be given directly from our sponsors during Helicopter Scale Masters and they will choose the winner based on skill and potential to build and fly scale helicopters. The first special award will be given by Vario Germany and the award is a Vario BO-105 CBS fuselage with Petrol mechanics included (parts number 6004, 1002/40 ,1057 and 604/5). The second award will be given by Starwood Models and the award is the new flag ship turbine large Lama SA315B Scale Turbine Helicopter that includes the mechanics (part number SM315T Lama).

Both awards will not include the Petrol engine or the Turbine.

So how you can win? 1. Register to the event, 2. Bring your best ships and show off your potential as a builder and as a pilot. You don’t have to be either a Vario or a Starwood customer to win the awards.
Unfortunately, as I am the organizer I can’t qualify for any of the awards but I am so thrilled that our registered pilots will have the chance to go back home with a dream machine. In addition to these awards we will have at the event a raffle for all registered pilots with some interesting prizes too.

On behalf of Helicopter Scale Masters I want to say thank you to Vario Germany and Starwood Models for their generosity.

Gonzalo
www.helicopter-scale-masters.com