Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

AirPower customer service in question

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

AirPower customer service in question

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 07:04 PM
Kelly OConnor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AirPower customer service in question

I orderedpartsfrom AirPower Models online. Ireceived an email of the order within minutes but the email said to wait for another email that had the shipping calculated. A day later Ireceived the second email that had the shipping calculated, from Dirk. Ipaid it with Paypal and everything went smoothly. But, now 9 days later, Ihave had no more corespondance from them, and I have emailed them at least three times now, asking for at least a tracking number or some indication that my orderis being processed. I'm told they are a reputable company but am finding it hard to believe and I've never dealt with them before. Should Ifile a Paypal dispute or wait? Does anyone know what might be wrong or is this normal?

Kelly
Old 02-17-2011, 08:16 PM
Airpower RC

Default RE: AirPower customer service in question

Dear Sir,

I am sorry, because of the question of the trouble of the network , postpone answering.
After we get your payment , have already shipped your order at once.

EMS Tracking & Confirm
Item Number: EE628453532TW

AirPower

Mayi
Old 02-17-2011, 08:50 PM
rjbob
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Kelly OConnor

I ordered parts from AirPower Models online. I received an email of the order within minutes but the email said to wait for another email that had the shipping calculated. A day later I received the second email that had the shipping calculated, from Dirk. I paid it with Paypal and everything went smoothly. But, now 9 days later, I have had no more corespondance from them, and I have emailed them at least three times now, asking for at least a tracking number or some indication that my order is being processed. I'm told they are a reputable company but am finding it hard to believe and I've never dealt with them before. Should I file a Paypal dispute or wait? Does anyone know what might be wrong or is this normal?

Kelly
Have a little patience, bud.

When things are sent from Asia, one can't expect it too soon.

It has taken as little as a week and as long as 6 weeks to get an order to me.

Sometimes it depends on the kind of day a customs agent is having.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:11 AM
lookilook

what you described is exactly how they work...it just takes a little more time to come to your door...3 weeks approx for me but all 3 times i ordered they arrived as ordered. its good to see them reply to you here...

Old 02-18-2011, 06:53 AM
Kelly OConnor

Thanks everyone and AirPower!I've ordered many things from Asia in the past and realize it cantake several weeks. Waiting wasn't the issue, no order confirmations were. I was worrredwhen there was no corespondance at all from them after paying for my order. I had emailed them a couple times in 9 days asking for a status but had no response.Now that Iknow to expect this, I will have no hesitation from ordering again.They saw this as well and replied last night with a tracking number and an apology that their network had been down or something like that. Cheers!

Kelly
Old 02-23-2011, 02:15 AM
rcdandk

Anyone have success with Airpower lately ?

I bought a multivalve (EVSD-5U-Evo) some time ago from Skymaster, it was not working, and I was asked by Skymaster to return it directly to Airpower.
They received it, and Dirk promised me to look at it January 23th, and either fix it, or send a new one.
Since then, no response what so ever from them. Tried many emails (to 3 different adresses), tried calling on the phone many times, no answer.

This morning I was lucky, I got thru on the phone, but the person in the other end didn't understand english.....

This is getting annoying...

Old 02-23-2011, 02:46 AM
rcjetsaok
My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: rcdandk

Anyone have success with Airpower lately ?

This morning I was lucky, I got thru on the phone, but the person in the other end didn't understand english.....

This is getting annoying...

Are you sure you didn't call Microsoft or Dell or Verizon, or AT&T, or any other U.S. founded,based, ENGLISH SPEAKING Companies !!!!! I feel your pain !!!! It's gotten ridiculous !!!!! When I call one of those companies, the first thing I say is " Put somebody on the phone that speaks and understands what the hell I'm saying and can answer my questions in Queens English or Redneck White Trash !!!! Either one, or anything in between !!!

Danno[X(]
Old 02-23-2011, 04:18 AM
Jim Cattanach

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am also waiting on a response to an e-mail about two faulty air valves.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:27 PM
Kelly OConnor

My order arrived a few days ago, and I did get a reply from Dirk last week stating they had network issues, hence the lack of communication. With that said,I'm usedto,"maybe spoiled" in placing an online order, getting an email "two seconds later" regardless where in the world the order is placed, and a tracking number at least by the next day. Ihave ordered from many Asian companies and, so far, have always had good luck other than the usual wait for shipping. I'm not used to no response at all for nine days after the order is placed and get worried when a grand of my cash is in jeopardy. So, Ifeel each of your pain and in my case, it all worked out ok. So, hang in there and Ithink Dirk will come thru...

Kelly
Old 02-26-2011, 11:35 AM
rcdandk

Come on AIRPOWER....................................
Old 02-26-2011, 12:07 PM
Jim Cattanach

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The trouble at the network Airpower state is now wearing a bit thin. Still no reply. Guess who won't be getting any more of my business.