Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Stolen Jet-Reward offered

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Stolen Jet-Reward offered

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Axle Al
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stolen Jet-Reward offered

you dont tell the moderator what to do. just don't read no more. this is an important thread that addresses an important issue. why are you scared? lrt the people talk duh, free speech! heard of it?
Old 02-02-2013, 06:05 PM
Lownverted
My Feedback: (4)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: Axle Al

you dont tell the moderator what to do. just don't read no more. this is an important thread that addresses an important issue. why are you scared? lrt the people talk duh, free speech! heard of it?
He's the guy that this thread is about Einstein. [:@]
Old 02-02-2013, 06:08 PM
[email protected]
My Feedback: (1)

who is the guy who stloed the jet where does he live cant the guys in his club do something about it or other clubs close by
Old 02-02-2013, 06:20 PM
Mpizpilot
My Feedback: (45)

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

ORIGINAL: csetting

moderator can you please close this thread?
Chris, hit the report post button
Old 02-02-2013, 06:21 PM
Axle Al

Einstein? you got all these people fired up to the point of insults and threats to fight, you look for support to get the money back, but come up with a highschool remark? Soooo Sherlock, Einstein would not send the thing without PAYMENT You are in no position to nitpick words or critized opinions, if we did that your little crusade would not even got off the ground.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Lownverted

Einstein? you got all these people fired up to the point of insults and threats to fight, you look for support to get the money back, but come up with a highschool remark? Soooo Sherlock, Einstein would not send the thing without PAYMENT You are in no position to nitpick words or critized opinions, if we did that your little crusade would not even got off the ground.
Lol...you ARE a tough guy aren't you!
Old 02-02-2013, 06:33 PM
az3d
My Feedback: (59)

That is unbelievable. That guy is beyond a loser. He should be doing time for stealing 4k.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:38 PM
teambutter
My Feedback: (36)

This has quickly deteriorated to sub Neanderthal levels. Good luck to all parties involved. I hope an amicable and expedient resolution is reached and no one else's name is slandered without just cause.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:40 PM
Axle Al

not at all, I don't challenge you. when I saw this thread I was impressed by your attempt to get justice.But now I got to reconsider your motives when you can caluisy dismiss my observations with an insult then it makes you seen recalantrant and aloof, just like a store bought model airplane "flyer". I fly at markham and I know Rob, you did use his name and you wormed out of it. So because of your response to my insightful reply you don't seem to have as much crediability as you did. Maybe if you apoligize for you unwarranted response I would think more of you
Old 02-02-2013, 06:49 PM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Wow, the Snowbird thugs from Chicago are about to tangle LOL..! At least RCU is getting a few posts from folks in Florida.. hahah
Old 02-02-2013, 06:58 PM
Lownverted

not at all, I don't challenge you. when I saw this thread I was impressed by your attempt to get justice.But now I got to reconsider your motives when you can caluisy dismiss my observations with an insult then it makes you seen recalantrant and aloof, just like a store bought model airplane ''flyer''. I fly at markham and I know Rob, you did use his name and you wormed out of it. So because of your response to my insightful reply you don't seem to have as much crediability as you did. Maybe if you apoligize for you unwarranted response I would think more of you

First of all I was insulted that you were telling Chris he had no right to ask the moderators to close this thread. I posted the thread on his behalf, he asked me to do it. If he wants the thread closed, I have no problem with that. In fact I asked the moderator to do the same. You come in here like the internet police telling people what they can and can't do. Whatever.

Secondly, nowhere did I "worm out" of using Rob's name. Go back and read everyone of my posts, more slowly if it helps you, and see where I've repeatedly said Rob was not being implicated. Not sure which posts you are reading, but they aren't mine or you can't understand the written word. Again whatever.

Red
Old 02-02-2013, 07:45 PM
DiscoWings
My Feedback: (76)

NOOO don't close this thread there is nothing good on tv or netflix right now!!!!
Old 02-02-2013, 07:47 PM
Lownverted

ORIGINAL: DiscoWings

NOOO don't close this thread there is nothing good on tv or netflix right now!!!!

I know...like a moth to a flame right? It's a shame it had to come to this to get his attention.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:49 PM
j.duncker
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: [Deleted]

OK I am closing this one. I have deleted a large number of posts that were not making any positive contribution to the thread.

Many people will not have had notice as to exactly why their post was deleted. It is RCU policy that this is done but when I get into bulk deletes the system refuses me access to PMs.

But guys this one degenerated to a 5th grade playground fight.

I need to remind you of our posting guidelines.

Please resist the urge to curse, flame, degrade, insult or embarrass someone in your post. We encourage the free flow of your ideas, but believe that they can be communicated (and received) much more effectively if you keep things civil. If you have to vent, take it offline. We carefully monitor posts and will ban individuals who engage in offensive conduct within the forums.

We will ban people who threaten other members with violence.

CLOSED