Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Unstable RC jet dynamically controlled

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Unstable RC jet dynamically controlled

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 04:13 PM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts
Default RE: Unstable RC jet dynamically controlled

ORIGINAL: warbirdmaniac

Hey there Mr. Rc propo,,,I just got done writing a few rants on this other question a guy had on Balancing his new flying thingamgig,,on my way back to the ''where do i spend all my kids college fund,,ie- junk for sale,,) I came across your queery,,How too question if i understood it correctly,,soory im a grade three graduate,,and you,,are CLEARLY an Electronical engineer,,but if youll entertain my idiocy for a moment,,i think i may be able to help you with your quest to find control of your project,,,its real real simple,,,,GET IN IT!!!!!! YOUR ASSS will TELL you CLEARLY what the plane is doing!!! with out ANY doubt!!! Im sorry but i just cant wrap my grade three educamatem mind around what you are doing,,but i can grasp WHY!!! I just cant see the point??? unless your trying to get hired by lockheed?? why,,,

Dont you like FLYING rc models?? you know,,with the 2 or (thisll kill you! there was a time when guys flew with 1 !!!!!! stick only!! 1 stick,,and a few ADJUSTMENTS,,buttt,,,) or your goal is to press a button,,the plane will leave mother earth,,perform a whole bunch of mathematically and geometrically perfect manouvers,,and then when youre bored of WATCHING,,return to earth safe and sound?? mission accomplished??

Egineers,,you are ALL too precise,,all too perfect,,,Yes,,you can enginamneer something to the 1,quadrillionth,,or tell me how long this bridge will last ,,assuming!! factor X!!! ,,,but,,you will never be able to factor,,my ass,,my ass,,tells me if something ENGINEERED works correctly or not,,,engineer a mathamatical ASS!!! and your golden,,till then?? cant you just try to ENJOY your models little innefiecencies?? you need to relax and ?? buy a Balsa USA WW1 kit,,,when you open the box,,,dont get nervous,,its just WOOD,,,,

I definitely think you got the text I highlighted in red correct at least! Outside of the fact that you are clearly upset over something nobody else can understand, I don't even believe English is your 2nd language. I've read this post 3 or 4 times and still don't really know what you're trying to say. I'd maybe go back to school and try to finish at least 4th grade!
I do however believe that your Ass must be able to tell you everything, considering you've proven yourself to be 100% Ass!
Old 04-02-2013, 04:32 PM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: Unstable RC jet dynamically controlled

ORIGINAL: warbirdmaniac

Hey there Mr. Rc propo,,,I just got done writing a few rants on this other question a guy had on Balancing his new flying thingamgig,,on my way back to the ''where do i spend all my kids college fund,,ie- junk for sale,,) I came across your queery,,How too question if i understood it correctly,,soory im a grade three graduate,,and you,,are CLEARLY an Electronical engineer,,but if youll entertain my idiocy for a moment,,i think i may be able to help you with your quest to find control of your project,,,its real real simple,,,,GET IN IT!!!!!! YOUR ASSS will TELL you CLEARLY what the plane is doing!!! with out ANY doubt!!! Im sorry but i just cant wrap my grade three educamatem mind around what you are doing,,but i can grasp WHY!!! I just cant see the point??? unless your trying to get hired by lockheed?? why,,,

Dont you like FLYING rc models?? you know,,with the 2 or (thisll kill you! there was a time when guys flew with 1 !!!!!! stick only!! 1 stick,,and a few ADJUSTMENTS,,buttt,,,) or your goal is to press a button,,the plane will leave mother earth,,perform a whole bunch of mathematically and geometrically perfect manouvers,,and then when youre bored of WATCHING,,return to earth safe and sound?? mission accomplished??

Egineers,,you are ALL too precise,,all too perfect,,,Yes,,you can enginamneer something to the 1,quadrillionth,,or tell me how long this bridge will last ,,assuming!! factor X!!! ,,,but,,you will never be able to factor,,my ass,,my ass,,tells me if something ENGINEERED works correctly or not,,,engineer a mathamatical ASS!!! and your golden,,till then?? cant you just try to ENJOY your models little innefiecencies?? you need to relax and ?? buy a Balsa USA WW1 kit,,,when you open the box,,,dont get nervous,,its just WOOD,,,,

Crack is whack!