Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Fly Eagle Jet F-14 Crash (video)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Fly Eagle Jet F-14 Crash (video)

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 10:35 AM
basimpsn
My Feedback: (5)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by tj coleman
I have tried to contact FEJ a few times to get the recommended throws for all the control surfaces and COG but no response. Is there anyone who can tell me what it should be? would appreciate any advice from anyone. I have the HC model and have modified the tail area with CF plates and balanced elevons etc. so comfortable now to fly it. Thanks. Tom.
You forgot the Model name
Old 03-12-2014, 12:37 PM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by lov2flyrc
From what I understand, FEJ has closed their doors and sold off the molds.....
Awesome!
Old 03-12-2014, 12:55 PM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Sorry for those who own FEJs and are trying to sell. But then again, not like FEJ being open made any difference.
Old 03-12-2014, 03:54 PM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

From what I understand, FEJ has closed their doors and sold off the molds.....
Todd, that is pretty well... Surprising news. Can you say who this source is that told you this information?
Old 03-12-2014, 03:55 PM
invertmast

So who wants to take bets on what the next big chinese Jet manufacturer will have for their first models. Lol
Old 03-12-2014, 06:14 PM
tj coleman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have tried to contact FEJ a few times to get the recommended throws for all the control surfaces for my FEJ F-14 and COG but no response. Is there anyone who can tell me what it should be? would appreciate any advice from anyone. I have the HC model and have modified the tail area with CF plates and balanced elevons etc. so comfortable now to fly it. Thanks. Tom.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:44 PM
FEJKEN

This is from FEJ. Tom, you should send email to [email protected] for all information you need. We will offer CG and throw for you. So far, company has not got your email. Make sure you send it correctly.

We, FEJ, there is nothing change in the factory. For those guys who made terrible rumor about FEJ close the door or sold, company will ask the lawyer to collect necessary information and reserves the right to prosecute.

Ken

Last edited by FEJKEN; 03-12-2014 at 06:48 PM.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:59 PM
invertmast

Originally Posted by FEJKEN
This is from FEJ. Tom, you should send email to [email protected] for all information you need. We will offer CG and throw for you. So far, company has not got your email. Make sure you send it correctly.

We, FEJ, there is nothing change in the factory. For those guys who made terrible rumor about FEJ close the door or sold, company will ask the lawyer to collect necessary information and reserves the right to prosecute.

Ken
Lol, you guys so funny
Old 03-12-2014, 07:32 PM
tj coleman

I wrote to that address a few times in the last 2 months and no response. I was in contact with Johnny on that address when I was making purchases but seems like no one wants to respond to me now. I will send again today and see what happens. Tom.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:48 PM
Jetflyer3000
Banned

Ken

You don't need to reserve the right to prosecute you just do it. Rather than do that however it would be better if you just answered your customers emails
Old 03-13-2014, 04:17 AM
Airplanes400
My Feedback: (349)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ken
What a crock! Since FEJ can't make any money, now you make ridiculous threats to sue? GET A GRIP! You can't do that.

The only rumor FEJ is trying to spread is that they are a good company.
If you haven't closed your door, you sure act as if you did.

Secondly, we all know better that to accept anything you, or FEJ says, as being truthful.

However, you are right about one thing you wrote; "We, FEJ, there is nothing change in the factory." ..... Your quality has not improved, and your customer service in non-existent.

Last edited by Airplanes400; 03-13-2014 at 04:26 AM.
Old 03-13-2014, 06:39 AM
lov2flyrc
My Feedback: (24)

Originally Posted by invertmast
Todd, that is pretty well... Surprising news. Can you say who this source is that told you this information?

Surprising??? What would be surprising about FEJ having closed up shop?!
Just what I have been told by a fairly reliable source. Do I know this as fact, no... As I stated, Word has it they have closed up shop and sold the molds. I would tend to trust the source over FEJ's word ;-) But then again... does it really matter? Only a fool would part with his funds for an FEJ product. JMHO... yours may vary
Old 03-13-2014, 06:45 AM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Ken
What a sarcastic email address, like to rub in the face don't you? LOL hc@flyeaglejet.com
Why not [email protected] ?
Old 03-13-2014, 07:10 AM
Carsten Groen

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Be careful Todd, they have "reserved the right to prosecute"
At one time I actually kind of liked what they were doing (some years ago), luckily that has changed....
Old 03-13-2014, 07:20 AM
invertmast

Just what I have been told by a fairly reliable source. Do I know this as fact, no... As I stated, Word has it they have closed up shop and sold the molds. I would tend to trust the source over FEJ's word ;-) But then again... does it really matter? Only a fool would part with his funds for an FEJ product. JMHO... yours may vary
No i agree with you in the parting of funds. Its just surprising to hear this bc as much bad press as they have received, there is just as many, if not more, fanboys still supporting them.

I wasnt at FL jets unfortunately, but i havent seen nor heard any mention of FEJ being there either.....
Old 03-13-2014, 07:46 AM
jetpilot
My Feedback: (48)

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I heard the big FEJ F86 crashed at FJ.
Scott
Old 03-13-2014, 08:11 AM
lov2flyrc

Correct... didnt see the crash but did see the wreckage. Wing folded... Well, to put it more accurately, wing departed the airframe's flight path and the pilot was unable to pull off a Hemple.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:28 AM
side oiler

Nir Schweizer posted on FB that he is on his way to FEJ factory this week. Full tour of the "factory"

Last edited by side oiler; 03-13-2014 at 08:42 AM.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:32 AM
DiscoWings
My Feedback: (76)

Unless you have solid proof, this all BS including your so called "Source". I'm not a FEJ fan boy but I am stuck with 2 of there planes...

I heard from a source that drewmworks rc is closing down too, I'm I certain no, but my BS imaginary source says so It must be true

Post proof or stop making up rumors, if they have closed up it will eventually be self evident, wouldn't be surprising but at least we know where they and the FEJ owners stand.
Old 03-13-2014, 11:11 AM
lov2flyrc

Have you (or anyone) heard from FEJ in the last few months? Email answered, phones picked up, order delivered??
You can call Dreamworks any day of the week, during business hours, and the phone will be answered, by a human
I know... two airframes, you have to keep the faith they are still out there somewhere.....
Old 03-13-2014, 11:30 AM
DiscoWings

YES i called last night to there Chinese Phone number: (86)13120253215 last night and spoke to a rep called "Echo" she took my information and said Johnny would contact me (now whether or not that happens is another issue...)

Since they are in China they have a different time zone and you have to call after 11:00 P.M. eastern to get them on the phone.So obviously someone is still working their. Also I know of a local person who Just got replaced BAE HAWK stabs for his 1.45 jet 2 weeks ago, so someone is obviously still doing something there.

Thats wonderful dreamworks answers the phone, dreamworks also charges 2.5x for items:

http://www.dreamworksrc.com/catalog/...en-110-X-102Mm
vs
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ard_110mm.html

But this isn't about dreamworks, its about you making up some baloney about FEJ closing down and not posting proof. You may very well be completely accurate, but I and many other would like solid proof. Who is your source and why should we believe him/her? Is it James for FEJ USA? Did he say this?
Old 03-13-2014, 11:44 AM
lov2flyrc

If it is too expensive for you, dont buy. Free trade in this country.... I also have comparable products from other vendors for 2.5x less. I wont get into how to run a business with you.... I do business in Asia, with many vendors. Do you really beliave I dont know how to communicate with manufacturers in these countries?
Just stated what I have heard, also stated I dont know this to be fact, just reliable sourced information. (from Asia and US) Take it for what it is and move on....
This is why anyone who is seasoned in this segment is no longer here; nothing but keyboard combat.... Pathetic!

Last edited by lov2flyrc; 03-13-2014 at 11:47 AM.
Old 03-13-2014, 12:06 PM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by DiscoWings
YES i called last night to there Chinese Phone number: (86)13120253215 last night and spoke to a rep called "Echo" she took my information and said Johnny would contact me (now whether or not that happens is another issue...)

Since they are in China they have a different time zone and you have to call after 11:00 P.M. eastern to get them on the phone.So obviously someone is still working their. Also I know of a local person who Just got replaced BAE HAWK stabs for his 1.45 jet 2 weeks ago, so someone is obviously still doing something there.

Thats wonderful dreamworks answers the phone, dreamworks also charges 2.5x for items:

http://www.dreamworksrc.com/catalog/...en-110-X-102Mm
vs
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ard_110mm.html

But this isn't about dreamworks, its about you making up some baloney about FEJ closing down and not posting proof. You may very well be completely accurate, but I and many other would like solid proof. Who is your source and why should we believe him/her? Is it James for FEJ USA? Did he say this?
Disco bro,

Really? Trying to flex on Todd?

HARDLEY.

Your time on this matter is better suited to trying to keep your beloved FEJ stuff from joining its brethren in that eternal runway in the sky.
Old 03-13-2014, 12:13 PM
DiscoWings

Look all I'm saying if he knows FEJ is closing down then post for sure, not just rumors. I already wrote off my FEJ planes, at best they could be nice display pieces at a hobby shop and that's what I will eventually do with my 1/6 F-18 unless I can get new fiberglass/wood stabs built.

That being said I have had a replacement stab on order from FEJ for about 5 months now.. yea probably wishful thinking but I know of a LOCAL flier thats 80 miles from me WHO JUST GOT A NEW updated stab at no cost:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-j...l#post11724835

Now why would they be doing this if they are going out of business?

Sure you would be a moron to buy a FEJ plane now, but all the folks that already have there planes including myself would like to know what the hell is going with FEJ, with proof evidence no rumors.
Old 03-13-2014, 12:28 PM
lov2flyrc

I'm not trying to pass rumors, just giving a heads up as to what I am hearing... I have deep connections in the industry and I am simply passing on what has been trickling down. Means nothing to me either way, I gain nothing if they do or dont exist any longer! Never have, nor would I ever own an FEJ, even if they paid me to take one. I knew they were crap when they first appeared on the market. Tried to talk my best friend out of one; like most, he fell into the trap of pretty paint and got boned. Just thought this info would be useful to some "expecting" anything from them...
The stabs you mention as JUST GOT was posted on 1/30 and he received them 2 weeks prior. By my count, that's TWO MONTHS AGO!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.