Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Fly Eagle Jet F-14 Crash (video)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Fly Eagle Jet F-14 Crash (video)

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2014, 02:24 PM
patrnflyr
My Feedback: (7)

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Like Apple iPhones?
Old 12-02-2014, 04:20 PM
osvaldopv
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh please, don't start this **** again, move on !
Old 12-02-2014, 04:38 PM
David Searles
My Feedback: (49)

I think everything that needs to be said about this topic has already been said. Wouldn't it be best if the moderator simply locked these old threads so that they can still be referenced in the archive, but no longer resuscitated with comments.

David S
Old 12-02-2014, 05:31 PM
kenlaur

Sorry everyone I didn't mean to reopen this mess. I thought I was adding info from another perspective and experience.

I'll drop out of this group .
Old 12-03-2014, 08:35 PM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nope.

As soon as this thread (and others like it) are locked down, the awareness of the problem for the newcomers will diminish and then history repeats. I think those who are tired of the subject should exercise their right to not click on it. Otherwise, leave it open for comments and let it stay current. As long as these guys and outfits like them continue to rip us off, they should be constantly and persistently outed.
Old 12-03-2014, 08:55 PM
David Searles
My Feedback: (49)

Originally Posted by YellowAircraft
Nope.

As soon as this thread (and others like it) are locked down, the awareness of the problem for the newcomers will diminish and then history repeats. I think those who are tired of the subject should exercise their right to not click on it. Otherwise, leave it open for comments and let it stay current. As long as these guys and outfits like them continue to rip us off, they should be constantly and persistently outed.
If you want it current, then simply start a new thread. If you want them "constantly and persistently outed" , again, current activity would seem more relevant than reviving old threads to present new info.

For instance, what, exactly, does this: "I recently had a brand new Walkera QRX350Pro crash after a motor shut down in flight." have to do with "FlyEagle Jet F-14 Crash"?

David S

Last edited by David Searles; 12-03-2014 at 09:00 PM.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:38 PM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gentlemen... With all the madness going on in this country right now, who gives a flying **** about this thread? There are far more important things to debate.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:58 PM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by David Searles
If you want it current, then simply start a new thread. If you want them "constantly and persistently outed" , again, current activity would seem more relevant than reviving old threads to present new info.

For instance, what, exactly, does this: "I recently had a brand new Walkera QRX350Pro crash after a motor shut down in flight." have to do with "FlyEagle Jet F-14 Crash"?

David S

Dave,

I probably shouldn't have started with "Nope" as it sounds a lot more aggressive than I meant it to. This is one of those things we can disagree on amicably. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving.