Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jet Central Turbines

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jet Central Turbines

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2015, 07:12 AM
rcjets12
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jet Central Turbines

Hi Everyon,

i just oust would like to remind everyone that all Jet Central Turbines have to be shipped to the following address for all warranty and repairs. I have received a few questions about this so I would like to make sure that everyone has the correct address to send your engines in for service.

Also so if any one has any questions or issues about any engine please either call me or email me as it is the fastest way to get in contact with me as I don't check RCU on a regular basis.

Here re is the correct info for shipping and contact.

Jose Melendez
JCT Americas
231 Anthony Ave SE
Palm Bay Florida 32909

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 321-412-3078
Old 04-01-2015, 01:03 PM
rcjets12
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi All,

after talking with the Jet Central Factories I just want to make sure I claify a couple of things.

Like stated earlier all Jet Central Turbines that need either warranty or service do need to be shipped to me directly which is the address posted in the earlier post.

However if someone has JC Turbine and would like to ship it to one of our Dealers so they can send it to the factory you can choose that option. However you would need to make sure that you still email me and or Juan so that we can be aware of the engine being shipped. If this option is selected JCT can not be responsible for your engine until it is received at the factory for service and we check what was shipped to us.

I was also ask to clarify that JCT does not have any exclusive distributer in the USA but a few Dealers that have been approved. The approved dealers are listed on our main website which is www.jetcentral.com.mx

Also DreamWorks RC and Chief Aircraft are also approved Dealers which need to be added to our list.