Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jeti DS-24

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jeti DS-24

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2019, 11:50 AM
Tip22v

Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by wfield0455
Since you're using flight modes to control flaps, you can simply use the flight mode delay to control the flap deployment rate with no delays used in the servo settings.
Thanks. I believe I am using the flight mode delay, but I’m not sure if I haven’t accidentally put an additional delay at the servo level, that’s what I need to still check and rule out. -Tom
Old 12-13-2019, 12:26 PM
ZB

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Jeti USA Press Release!!!

We would like to announce that on December 13, 2019 at 15:00 EST the Federal Communication Commission and Industry Canada, Granted Equipment Authorization (FCC), and Certificate of Acceptance (IC) to Jeti USA (Esprit Model Inc.) for the Jeti Duplex DS-12 Radio System.

After spending hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars, we can say that this was our most complicated and most expensive project yet. We cannot express our gratitude enough to all of the people who believed in us and contributed to bringing one of the finest and most advanced radio systems to the American market.

We are expecting that we will start shipping all pre-ordered DS-12 radios next Monday.

Zb/Jeti USA

Esprit Tech/Model 1.321.729.4287

Click image for larger version

Name:	horni-banner-yellow.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	2265907
Old 12-13-2019, 01:18 PM
Tip22v

Outstanding! I just pre-ordered one earlier this week, might have it before Christmas
Old 12-13-2019, 11:40 PM
digitech
My Feedback: (10)

Originally Posted by ZB
="4"%Jeti USA Press Release!!!

We would like to announce that on December 13, 2019 at 15:00 EST the Federal Communication Commission and Industry Canada, Granted Equipment Authorization (FCC), and Certificate of Acceptance (IC) to Jeti USA (Esprit Model Inc.) for the Jeti Duplex DS-12 Radio System.

After spending hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars, we can say that this was our most complicated and most expensive project yet. We cannot express our gratitude enough to all of the people who believed in us and contributed to bringing one of the finest and most advanced radio systems to the American market.

We are expecting that we will start shipping all pre-ordered DS-12 radios next Monday.

Zb/Jeti USA

Esprit Tech/Model 1.321.729.4287

Attachment 2265907

Maybe a good idea to open a Jeti DS-12 thread.?
Old 12-18-2019, 05:43 AM
winter1

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

Hi guys, thank you for your helpfulness. As I said, the setup will apply to my first JET T1 Fortune.
In what discussion thread should I ask my questions? To the discussion thread / Jeti DS-24 / or in section / Kingtech presents all new T1 sports jet /. I think the thread / Kingtech presents ... / reads a lot of guys who build their first JET and use Tx Jeti Duplex. Maybe it would also help them and make setup easier. ***winter***

Last edited by winter1; 12-18-2019 at 06:30 AM.
Old 12-18-2019, 09:30 AM
Tip22v

Originally Posted by winter1
Hi guys, thank you for your helpfulness. As I said, the setup will apply to my first JET T1 Fortune.
In what discussion thread should I ask my questions? To the discussion thread / Jeti DS-24 / or in section / Kingtech presents all new T1 sports jet /. I think the thread / Kingtech presents ... / reads a lot of guys who build their first JET and use Tx Jeti Duplex. Maybe it would also help them and make setup easier. ***winter***
Good question, I often struggle with the same issue. Fortunately, folks are generally pretty easy going with regards to which thread is the most appropriate for a particular question. I try to be respectful of the subject for each thread, but also understand there is often overlap with other threads. For example, if your question is more about how to do something using the DS24, then post it here, if the question is more about the specifics of the T1 jet, post it in the T1 thread. If there are a lot of questions about the DS24 with the T1 then perhaps we could start a new thread that addresses DS24 with the T1 specifically.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:03 AM
winter1

DS-24 with the T1, from my point of view this would be the ideal condition. This thread would serve not only the owners or builders of T1 controlled DS / DC-24. It would also serve those who control their JET models with the Jeti Duplex system. If a new fiber is not formed, I will try to respect the specific focus of the fiber. I would be in favor of a new discussion thread. ***winter***
Old 12-19-2019, 02:40 AM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 159 Likes on 142 Posts

I don’t think a tread specifically for the T-1 has not much value (but go ahead make one) has an owner of a few jets and the best radio a DC-24 , I can says that all of my jets are actually using the same template as a base.....then I just adjusted to include or remove, things like doors, smoke, ect....

What I’m actually saying is ask away questions, they will benefit everybody even if they have a scale jet with like the T-One F-22 which has tons of stuff, because frankly I would start still with my normal jet template...then add everything I need for that jets, so it doesn’t matter which jet they own......There’s nothing special in a T-1...it’s a very basic jet in term of systems......
Old 12-19-2019, 08:27 AM
AV8ATOR
My Feedback: (5)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Keep it radio specific please...
Old 12-19-2019, 09:19 AM
causeitflies

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts

There is a very long T-1 thread already so no need to start a new one. FWIW I have a T-1 and use a 12ch Assist and an R3 in dual mode with a Dual battery switch. No problems after about 75 flights.
Old 12-19-2019, 10:52 AM
ZB

Name:	youtube.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	2265924
Old 12-21-2019, 07:51 AM
winter1

Originally Posted by Dansy
I don’t think a tread specifically for the T-1 has not much value (but go ahead make one) has an owner of a few jets..........
........and the best radio a DC-24 ,.......
.........I can says that all of my jets are actually using the same template as a base....................
........Ok I understand.......
........ is designed and manufactured by us in the Czech Republic .....
........ I look forward to getting to the basic template for setting up JET. I know it initially looks complicated ...... ***winter***

Last edited by winter1; 12-21-2019 at 08:00 AM.
Old 12-23-2019, 07:18 AM
ZB

Name:	update.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	298.3 KB
ID:	2265965
  1. Added Support for Jeti DS-12 Radios, New Sensors, Receivers and Devices
  2. Added File Browser. See what Devices (.bin), Apps, Audio files you have right on your Transmitter
  3. Added Fully Embedded Help Manual (Press Menu when you see Question Box in Upper Right Corner)
  4. Added Support for Trainer Cable (PPM Jack)
  5. And Tons of Other Modifications, Improvements and Enhancements
Old 12-23-2019, 11:57 AM
Halcyon66

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts

Wasn't V5 coming some time ago??

Regards,

Old 12-23-2019, 11:58 AM
Tip22v

........Ok I understand.......
........ is designed and manufactured by us in the Czech Republic .....
........ I look forward to getting to the basic template for setting up JET. I know it initially looks complicated ...... ***winter***
I've only been using Jeti for a little over a year so I'm still a newb, but I also use a basic template for all of my jets that includes flight modes for flaps, retracts, gyro gain, separate nose steering etc. I keep all of my switches consistent from model to model so that I don't have to remember differences across models, for example my gyro control switch is always a three position (SC) where up is Gyro Off, middle is Dampening, down is Attitude Hold. Also, I love the Default switch position sensor functionality in the DS-24, I use it to make sure my gyro, retract, and smoke switches are in the correct positions when I turn on the radio
Old 12-23-2019, 05:22 PM
J.Paul Saure

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Tip22v
UPDATE: I got my DS-24 back from James at Esprit yesterday. Initial tests look good. I turned it on several times, switching to different models that previously resulted in the above error, and no sign of the error! James thinks that something got corrupted and that re-flashing the firmware fixed it. So, if anyone runs into this problem where the error message just keeps randomly popping up try re-flashing your firmware before you send it back for repair as this might save you several weeks and the cost of shipping -Tom
Hello
I made the update to v5 and also got the annoying message.
I changed a few switches some time ago, so I just went to System -> View Inputs -> "arrow for screen 2/2" and just cycled through all the switches.
Until now it hasn't popped up anymore.

Hope it helps!

Saludos,
Jean Paul
Old 12-23-2019, 06:17 PM
wfield0455
My Feedback: (7)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by J.Paul Saure
Hello
I made the update to v5 and also got the annoying message.
I changed a few switches some time ago, so I just went to System -> View Inputs -> "arrow for screen 2/2" and just cycled through all the switches.
Until now it hasn't popped up anymore.

Hope it helps!

Saludos,
Jean Paul
Perhaps you're talking about something else but V5.02 will display that screen the first time you load EVERY model created by previous firmware versions. It's particularly useful when moving a model from something like a DS16 or DS24 to a new DS12 as it's switches are named differently and there are fewer of them. It allows you to select each switch and displays all the functions associated with it and allows you to select a new switch if desired and then changes them for you everywhere needed.

Old 12-24-2019, 12:37 AM
winter1

Originally Posted by Tip22v
I've only been using Jeti for a little over a year so I'm still a newb, but I also use a basic template for all of my jets that includes flight modes for flaps, retracts, gyro gain, separate nose steering etc. I keep all of my switches consistent from model to model so that I don't have to remember differences across models, for example my gyro control switch is always a three position (SC) where up is Gyro Off, middle is Dampening, down is Attitude Hold. Also, I love the Default switch position sensor functionality in the DS-24, I use it to make sure my gyro, retract, and smoke switches are in the correct positions when I turn on the radio
Hi Tom, Dansy .......
please take a picture of each Tx Jeti screen. Step by step. And some brief description. As Tom says: .....that includes flight modes for flaps, retracts, gyro gain, separate nose steering etc. I keep all of my switches consistent from model to model so that I don't have to remember differences across models, for example my gyro control switch is always a three position (SC) where up is Gyro Off, middle is Dampening, down is Attitude Hold., and more......
It's the easiest way to pass on your knowledge to other model builders. So that it is understandable to all and understand the basic settings for JETs. The template is then tuned by each newcomer according to their preferences. There's no rush. I'm sorry I won't be able to try everything right away. My CB 220 will only be after the New Year. I also did that when I wanted to share the construction of giant acrabatic models. I believe it made it easier for a lot of friends to work.
Thank you guys and wish you Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. ***winter***
https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...=76101&page=83
https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...=76101&page=84
https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...=76101&page=85
https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...=76101&page=86

Last edited by winter1; 12-24-2019 at 12:40 AM.
Old 12-24-2019, 02:55 PM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 159 Likes on 142 Posts

Hi Tom, Dansy .......
please take a picture of each Tx Jeti screen. Step by step. And some brief description. As Tom says: .....that includes flight modes for flaps, retracts, gyro gain, separate nose steering etc. I keep all of my switches consistent from model to model so that I don't have to remember differences across models, for example my gyro control switch is always a three position (SC) where up is Gyro Off, middle is Dampening, down is Attitude Hold., and more......
It's the easiest way to pass on your knowledge to other model builders. So that it is understandable to all and understand the basic settings for JETs. The template is then tuned by each newcomer according to their preferences. There's no rush. I'm sorry I won't be able to try everything right away. My CB 220 will only be after the New Year. I also did that when I wanted to share the construction of giant acrabatic models. I believe it made it easier for a lot of friends to work.
Thank you guys and wish you Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. ***winter***
https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...=76101&page=83
https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...=76101&page=84
https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...=76101&page=85
https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...=76101&page=86
Not exactly sure...you want me to take a picture of each screen and post it here?
Old 12-24-2019, 07:10 PM
wfield0455
My Feedback: (7)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Not exactly sure...you want me to take a picture of each screen and post it here?
A detailed discussion on Jet setup would probably just get lost in this thread and probably wouldn't be found by a forum search in the future. It would probably be interesting reading at the time it's posted but to put in the effort to write such a post it would probably be more useful in a separate thread.

Also, in a separate thread on each part of the setup such as use of flight modes, how to control flaps, etc. Since there are a bunch of different ways to set things up with Jeti a separate thread with a number of posts on each part of setup would probably be more useful than a single large post in this thread.

Last edited by wfield0455; 12-24-2019 at 07:12 PM.
Old 12-25-2019, 07:27 AM
winter1

I do not know whether in this thread or start a brand new thread as it writes "wfield0455". In any case, a complete thread containing the complete basic settings for JETs is missing. I think such a thread would benefit everyone. Both for beginners and advanced pilots. The Jeti Duplex system provides endless model setup options. Everyone could learn and everyone could add some of their practice.
Ideal and best understood is pictorial photo documentation and brief description. This is my experience in transferring my knowledge. It would be worthy to create such a thread. I would like to participate. First as a newcomer and after some time as an experienced.
As a newcomer, I dare not start a new thread. So far I have no experience that I could pass on. ***winter***

Last edited by winter1; 12-25-2019 at 07:36 AM.
Old 12-25-2019, 09:20 AM
Bobneal1
My Feedback: (21)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just a suggestion,

How about posting your starting basic jet file here , Then people could download it and modify as necessary for their individual tastes.
Old 12-25-2019, 09:25 PM
winter1

Originally Posted by Bobneal1
Just a suggestion,

How about posting your starting basic jet file here , Then people could download it and modify as necessary for their individual tastes.
It would be one of the options. If technically possible. Setting up a transmitter that works in English. Download to a transmitter that works in Czech, German or French. For friends from these countries. If they were interested. I haven't tried it yet. ***winter***
Old 01-03-2020, 09:18 AM
tassos p

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

????????????? Doom day for Jeti???????

Old 01-05-2020, 02:55 PM
Ed_Brazil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi.

I have a configuration on my CB 200 with 2 x R3 RSW + R3 900. Everything is working in Double Path.

The problem occur when I disconnect one of the 2.4 and, I lost both antenna telemetry (A1, A2, A3, A4) The servos keep responding, and the TX show me the message 'Switched to Backup'. If I also disconnect the 900 the TX show me the message 'Signal Loss', but the servos keep responding. Is it normal?

DS24 version 5.02
CB Version 1.31
R3 EX Version 3.25
RSAT 900 1.13

Output Period - Auto
CB Ext1: Receiver
RX : EX Bus L

tks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.