Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Carf/Eliteaerosport F100 vs Airworld F100 Go!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Carf/Eliteaerosport F100 vs Airworld F100 Go!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 06:19 PM
Johnny9390
My Feedback: (34)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Carf/Eliteaerosport F100 vs Airworld F100 Go!!

Huge price difference. Plus one is painted arf and other is a kit must paint.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:35 PM
2walla
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have 3 airworld planes and 3 carf planes... Carf- ok to excellent engineering and structurally ready to go together.. airworld... well you get an egg shell exterior but what you put inside is up to you.. is it strong enough?? does it need formers? (it does) and you get to figure it out as they don't give you much to go on.. a 1 page write up in three languages with the cg measurement on it. whoo hooo.. and god help you if you ever need a replacement piece from airworld....
Old 11-12-2016, 04:10 AM
BlueBus320
My Feedback: (57)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I pretty much have decided Airworld just because of the huge price difference, but I'm not sure. I have seen a video of Pablo doing some extreme slow flight with the CARF, I'd really be surprised if the Airworld is capable of matching the CARF's flight envelope. I think just the gear for the CARF is more than the AW kit though. If $$$ is not a concern then I'd say CARF/elite all day.
Old 11-12-2016, 08:19 AM
Johnny9390

Ive seen the slow flight as well very impressed. Although i am certain the gyro had a huge play in that. Would like to see it do that without a gyro. Then again you can give Pablo a Turbinator and he can make it fly like the best sport jet out there. Very good pilot.
Old 11-12-2016, 08:25 AM
Johnny9390

Xtremearf F-100 looks very nice as well. And price is well under Carf. Lewis Patton put it through its paces and speaks nothing but good things about it.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:21 PM
BlueBus320
My Feedback: (57)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I have seen the Xtreme in person & was very impressed with the finish. The videos that I've watched of it did not seem that impressive to me. It always looked slow & heavy, although I have never seen it fly in person. I also heard the gear were a little weak for the heavy weight.
Jay