Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

To all friends ,,scammer alert ,,

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

To all friends ,,scammer alert ,,

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 09:10 PM
sysiek
My Feedback: (176)

Received 90 Likes on 65 Posts
Default To all friends ,,scammer alert ,,

Watch out for guy name Mark Krakowsky email [email protected] he contacted me with turbine for sale to my wanted add ,so after short emails he send me a picture of a turbine lucky me he sended a picture with the serial number , so after some investigation and call to Dirk at kingtech ,,thanks Dirk for the help,, i find out that the turbine was copy from the Internet image gallery ,so guys watch for this guy his cell 703-520-7324.
Old 11-22-2016, 06:11 PM
Desertlakesflying
My Feedback: (28)

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Did you report it to JWN?
Old 11-22-2016, 06:22 PM
sysiek
My Feedback: (176)

Received 90 Likes on 65 Posts

Hi I have no idea who is JWN.
Old 11-23-2016, 01:18 PM
Desertlakesflying
My Feedback: (28)

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

JWN is the market moderator
Old 11-25-2016, 09:16 PM
Johnny9390
My Feedback: (34)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This same guy also posted a Kingtech turbine 210 for sale using my username. I have since changed my password and seems he is still trying to scam using other methods. The number used was a google number and could not be traced. Lots of scammers out there. Too bad cause I used to sell and buy alot here but have since reverted to pickup only for my items for sale. Got screwed too many times.
Old 11-29-2016, 12:33 PM
1/2 time show
My Feedback: (78)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a gut try to buy my jet with a cashiers check going buy the name albbazzz sent me the check it was for 2000 more than I wanted for the jet. The day the check arrived he wanted me to send 2000 to his shipper right away. I called the bank the check was from before I deposited it in my bank and sure enough the check was no good.
That check looked as real as it gets I sent check to the bank it came from with all the info I had on this guy I sure hope they got him. If I would not of called the bank I would of got scammed
Old 11-29-2016, 12:52 PM
SECRET AGENT
My Feedback: (18)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We seen that sort of scam all the time. If someone sends you a check for more than the sale amount it's always gonna be a scam. Usually the bad guy is outside our country so there's nothing law enforcement can do about it. It's really hard to get a foreign govenment to care about you losing money to someone in their country who will likely spend it over there, therefore bolstering their own economy.