Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

The all new T-One Models Yak 130 Jet.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

The all new T-One Models Yak 130 Jet.

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2019, 03:19 AM
sirrom
My Feedback: (4)

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Fin

Originally Posted by Digital Pilot
Yak130 Photos.. Should have the other box soon. From what I can see so far its the same top notch quality that T-One puts in all there models... Of course!!!!

The paint looks great and the details are awesome. Cant wait to see the rest.

Plane looks really good from what you have shown, but is there some additional pin(s) in the vertical stab to help keep it steady?

Patrick
Old 05-16-2019, 04:05 AM
Digital Pilot

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by sirrom
Plane looks really good from what you have shown, but is there some additional pin(s) in the vertical stab to help keep it steady?

Patrick
Hello Patrick

The vertical has a threaded insert in it at the front, it is attached with a 4mm bolt that goes through the fuselage up into the forward bottom of the vertical and there is also a large pinch clamp on the main carbon rod.

Also with the main carbon rod being at an angle it keeps the vertical from being able to lift.

Hope this helps.. Thanks
Old 05-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Mikey5547

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I saw the wing bags on your site. They look really good quality. Just a little request. When T one sends you pics of jets painted in new color schemes could you post some on RCU? Anton does it with Skymaster and it helps when picking a color scheme thanks!
Old 05-30-2019, 05:24 PM
Digital Pilot

Here it is all.

Looks amazing as usual. Now the fun begins.

Old 06-03-2019, 06:29 AM
Mikey5547

Looks good
Old 06-17-2019, 11:12 AM
sirrom

Has there been any movement on the build of this jet yet?

Patrick
Old 06-17-2019, 11:57 AM
Digital Pilot

Yes, Been moving along nicely, I planed on posting photos but RCU is difficult so i was just pushing them the PRCJ Facebook page. I just received the remaining parts needed to finish off the build so will get photos up soon.
Old 06-25-2019, 02:29 PM
Digital Pilot

The Yak 130 is complete and now has 5 flights on it. Its a great flying jet with scale take off's & landings and very smooth in the air. The electric gear and doors work flawlessly. I'm really starting to like the electric gear systems these days. The scale cockpit drops right into place, Thanks to Adam at Warbirpilots.com for getting me the pilots needed to complete this great cockpit. The entire assembly was strait forward and easy to do. We have a PRCJ wire harness kit that makes the wire install a simple 30 minute process. I have a K160 in this one as I have the complete ordinance package for it so I'm expecting some drag although i still think a 140 will do the job for scale flight just fine. With the electric gear, doors and pipe pre-installed the assembly process was only about a weeks worth of time.

Yet again, Mr Kim and T-One models produced another fine model jet.

Will have it at Kentucky Jets, come check it out.

Last edited by Digital Pilot; 06-25-2019 at 02:32 PM.
Old 06-25-2019, 04:12 PM
sirrom

The Yak 130 is complete and now has 5 flights on it. Its a great flying jet with scale take off's & landings and very smooth in the air. The electric gear and doors work flawlessly. I'm really starting to like the electric gear systems these days. The scale cockpit drops right into place, Thanks to Adam at Warbirpilots.com for getting me the pilots needed to complete this great cockpit. The entire assembly was strait forward and easy to do. We have a PRCJ wire harness kit that makes the wire install a simple 30 minute process. I have a K160 in this one as I have the complete ordinance package for it so I'm expecting some drag although i still think a 140 will do the job for scale flight just fine. With the electric gear, doors and pipe pre-installed the assembly process was only about a weeks worth of time.

Yet again, Mr Kim and T-One models produced another fine model jet.

Will have it at Kentucky Jets, come check it out.
Any flight video?

Patrick
Old 06-25-2019, 08:15 PM
Digital Pilot

Soon, the video is not very good quality but he is working on it.
Old 06-26-2019, 03:27 AM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Nice Jeff! I am going to need to take it for a spin at Kentucky!!
Old 06-26-2019, 06:20 AM
Digital Pilot

Originally Posted by gunradd
Nice Jeff! I am going to need to take it for a spin at Kentucky!!
For sure Kris, its a blast to fly. nice and smooth......
Old 06-26-2019, 07:33 AM
Mikey5547

Looks great, congrats on maiden. Scale take off’s and landings are quite important to me. Nothing worse than a beautiful plane that goes miles down the runway then leaps into the air on takeoff. Good job guys
Old 07-27-2019, 01:25 PM
Mikey5547

What’s happening with T one and PRCJ? Been very quiet lately
Old 07-27-2019, 01:33 PM
Digital Pilot

I put about 15 flights on the Yak with all ordinance at Kentucky jets. Very good flyer and presents well in the air. we have a bunch of video, just have not gotten to the editing part yet. All is fantastic! The factory is very busy building and shipping jets and we are busy supporting our customers. Quiet is not always bad.

I'm sure i will have video up soon.
Old 07-28-2019, 02:15 AM
Mikey5547

I just wondered cause I haven’t seen any updates for a month
Old 07-29-2019, 05:05 AM
gunradd

Originally Posted by Mikey5547
I just wondered cause I haven’t seen any updates for a month
We are all trying to recover after a week in Kentucky lol. I still have not unloaded my trailer. To busy catching up on work and everything else.
Old 08-21-2019, 04:06 AM
Mikey5547

It’s been another month since anyone from T one or Pacific have updated on here or Facebook
Old 08-21-2019, 07:51 AM
Digital Pilot

What kind of information are you looking for? The Yak130 is complete an has about 25 flights on it now, 20 of the flights are with all ordinance. Doing the weathering and getting it ready for Super Jets South.
Old 08-21-2019, 10:34 AM
Mikey5547

What kind of information are you looking for? The Yak130 is complete an has about 25 flights on it now, 20 of the flights are with all ordinance. Doing the weathering and getting it ready for Super Jets South.
Just general stuff like install pics, videos, anymore flights with it and opinions etc. I wasn’t trying to be awkward it’s just gone quiet with stuff like this and the T50, and F22 thread. Normally you’s are posting stuff like new color schemes general updates and customers are giving opinion / discussions. Im interest in one but have never bought from T one before so I don’t know first hand what the products are like and it’s been a couple months and haven’t heard anything so was a bit concerning with what’s going on. Not having a bash at anyone
Old 08-22-2019, 07:27 AM
gunradd

Hey Mike.

As as far as the F22 thread goes I had an engine problem/fire at Kentucky Jets and the fuselage needs replaced. So no updates on that one for a bit. Customers should be getting the first models soon though. Hopefully I will have another the build at the end of the year.

Ive also been very busy moving/ setting up new build space/ along with many other things in life right now. Hope to be back strong next flying season.
Old 08-22-2019, 03:58 PM
alfa1023
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike,

I have two T-One planes. The original sport plane and the long nose Hawk 100. The quality of both planes is top notch. Paint is perfect. Really no complaints at all. I probably have 100 flights on the sport plane and pushing 25+ on the Hawk. Both planes flight great. No bad habits.

And what's nice is you have Kris and Jeff on here to ask questions of and Dirk available by phone almost anytime of day for even the most basic questions.

So I wouldn't hesitate to buy another T-One plane. As soon as they come out with their large Cougar I will be doing just that.

Jim
Old 08-23-2019, 04:02 AM
Digital Pilot

Originally Posted by Mikey5547

Just general stuff like install pics, videos, anymore flights with it and opinions etc. I wasn’t trying to be awkward it’s just gone quiet with stuff like this and the T50, and F22 thread. Normally you’s are posting stuff like new color schemes general updates and customers are giving opinion / discussions. Im interest in one but have never bought from T one before so I don’t know first hand what the products are like and it’s been a couple months and haven’t heard anything so was a bit concerning with what’s going on. Not having a bash at anyone
Hello Mike

Sorry for not posting a lot the past couple months, been busy with other projects and work stuff. As you can imagine the factory is super busy with filling all the orders for T-1 products. The entire line-up of T-1 model aircraft are in full production and shipping to customers. Regarding the Yak, I'm currently weathering it and considering cutting the APU exhaust hole out and making that more scale as well. I should have it done soon as I'm going to Georgia Jets with it. Unfortunately the T-50 sustained a little damage from KJ and I'm waiting for the replacement parts to get it back in the air.

I can tell that PRCJ and T-One models are solid and you have nothing to worry about with product integrity, quality and service! There's a staggering number of T-One aircraft that have been sold around the world with very happy customers.

Hope this help sir

Last edited by Digital Pilot; 08-23-2019 at 04:04 AM.
Old 08-23-2019, 05:15 AM
Mikey5547

Originally Posted by gunradd
Hey Mike.

As as far as the F22 thread goes I had an engine problem/fire at Kentucky Jets and the fuselage needs replaced. So no updates on that one for a bit. Customers should be getting the first models soon though. Hopefully I will have another the build at the end of the year.

Ive also been very busy moving/ setting up new build space/ along with many other things in life right now. Hope to be back strong next flying season.
sorry to hear about the hear about the fire, that sucks as you put a lot of work into that F22. Are you going for painted version this time or white gel coat?
Old 08-23-2019, 05:21 AM
Mikey5547

Hello Mike

Sorry for not posting a lot the past couple months, been busy with other projects and work stuff. As you can imagine the factory is super busy with filling all the orders for T-1 products. The entire line-up of T-1 model aircraft are in full production and shipping to customers. Regarding the Yak, I'm currently weathering it and considering cutting the APU exhaust hole out and making that more scale as well. I should have it done soon as I'm going to Georgia Jets with it. Unfortunately the T-50 sustained a little damage from KJ and I'm waiting for the replacement parts to get it back in the air.

I can tell that PRCJ and T-One models are solid and you have nothing to worry about with product integrity, quality and service! There's a staggering number of T-One aircraft that have been sold around the world with very happy customers.

Hope this help sir
Thanks for the reply. I understand you’re busy, I was just not sure what was happening with the project, I appreciate the response.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.