Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Airpower EVSD-5U-PRO multi-function valve issue with Spektrum system

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Airpower EVSD-5U-PRO multi-function valve issue with Spektrum system

Old 04-06-2021, 12:44 PM
Steam28
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airpower EVSD-5U-PRO multi-function valve issue with Spektrum system

I have the EVSD-5U-PRO valve in my turbine jet and it had a Futaba receiver and radio system. The valve worked perfectly last summer with Futabu. It was changed to a Spektrum system since that is what I use. Since then, the gear and doors work perfectly but the brake function does not. The brakes keeps cycling no matter what is changed and we have reviewed the manual and settings. I have the AR20310T DSMX 20-Channel PowerSafe receiver with 6.6V LiFe receiver batteries.

Is there some special setting with a Spektrum radio system that is needed to make the brake valve work properly?

Thanks.

Old 04-06-2021, 01:33 PM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 76 Likes on 63 Posts

I've heard of this before, but I think I remember hearing problems occurred when switching to 2.4 from 72 MgHZ.

If my memory serves me correctly, I think the problem turned out to be uncurable, but, I can't even remember this post as I write it! Ha!

HSR has a new valve that replaces the EVSD. I have 4 of those valves working liking a champ after years of abuse. I love them in air models.
Old 04-07-2021, 05:28 AM
LenAlessi
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try Increasing the percentage of travel to at least 125% if the Futaba was at 100%