Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Need some advice

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Need some advice

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2002, 02:53 AM
tulz43

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some advice

Ok here is the deal i want the most detailed and biggest f-16 model i can get my hands on....it looks like the one from Top Gun is the biggest. Does anyone have anything to say about this aircraft other than it costs a ton? My man goal is to have a super detailed f-16 with all the bells and whistles....like airbrakes working tail feathers working canopy, lights etc.....any advice on this would be great! thanks guys
Old 06-16-2002, 02:57 AM
Jackjet
My Feedback: (1)

Default Re: Need some advice

Originally posted by tulz43
Ok here is the deal i want the most detailed and biggest f-16 model i can get my hands on....it looks like the one from Top Gun is the biggest. Does anyone have anything to say about this aircraft other than it costs a ton? My man goal is to have a super detailed f-16 with all the bells and whistles....like airbrakes working tail feathers working canopy, lights etc.....any advice on this would be great! thanks guys
Tulz43,
you may want to check out SpiderJets F-16-its pretty big and detailed too.

Jackjet
Old 06-16-2002, 02:59 AM
tulz43

Default Need some advice

i've looked at the spiderjet and really like what they are doing but it just doesn't have the detail in the landing gear as the TG has i've also looked at the aviaton design's one which is just about the same size as the TG but doesn't appeal to me for some reason. Also i saw that spiderjet has stopped making the turbine convertions for the f-16's anyone know whats up with that?
Old 06-16-2002, 04:14 AM
F900
My Feedback: (2)

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Default F-16

I can get you a RTF F-16A with all the bells and whistles, you can't get any bigger, its so big you can fly it yourself.

Forget about the one at topgun, your will be the talk of the town with this one.

Only 2 of its kind in the World. Imagine your own private F-16 scale gear ,airbrakes working tail feathers working canopy, lights etc you name it, this F-16 as it.

Asking price is $15Million Injection seat included lol

Pictures available
Old 06-16-2002, 04:25 AM
Jetwrench

Default Need some advice

Try the AMT Netherlands web site, f-16 page. 1/5 scale,114.5" long, 80" wingspan, all panel lines, hatches, rivets, scale gear, leading edge slats etc. Sounds like this is what you are after. Pretty pricey though. Web site is www.jetteam.nl
Old 06-16-2002, 04:48 AM
tulz43

Default Need some advice

thanks guys....if only i had 15million....
Old 06-16-2002, 06:00 AM
tulz43

Default Need some advice

hey Jetwrench thanks so much for pointing that out....man is that ever one sweet kit. ANd talk about big! thanks again