Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Is a Delta a Delta, no matter what?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Is a Delta a Delta, no matter what?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2002, 04:53 AM
LTV_A7D
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is a Delta a Delta, no matter what?

Hi Folks,

I've been pondering over Delta wings lately and am interested in their flight characteristics. Anyone have any flight experience with the Jet Hangar or Byron KFIR? I've noticed that some Deltas are very hard edged (F106, Mirage, Raphale) while others are more rounded (Skyray, Skyhawk). So, is a Delta a Delta or do these slight variations make a difference in flight? What's up with the Hotspot and Kangaroo? Are these rock solid models in flight or is one to be recommended over the other? Many thanks to anyone knows more than I!

Steve

Oops, I think I meant Hotshot, which I'm told is the original version of the Kangaroo. The other I was thinking of is Graupner's version which looks like a very intense set-up, especially with that JetCat on the butt-end. I have a feeling the Kang. would be a more cost effective set-up. I would like to add a true delta wing to my hangar...guess I will keep pondering.