Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Capitol Jets II, Albany NY Area.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Capitol Jets II, Albany NY Area.

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 03:12 PM
Ray Davis
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Capitol Jets II, Albany NY Area.

Hell, Adil...I'm gonna be Jeff's right-hand man...meaning lackey, minion, flunky advisor....at his first annual Gardner NEJR. Third weekend, August.

He made one quick proposal to the right folks (local RC Club), they're gonna sponsor it....this after I tried for years through the airport people directly. And was never successful.

A pilot's venue..wide open everywhere, no restrictions. 70 feet wide x 3000. Trailers/motorhomes OK. Commercial/motels/fast-food, etc., stuff close by, great restaurant 20-minutes for Sat nite.

Tenting/pitting is some 150' away from active, however, so may be some carrying, dependant on how we can set it up w/ entrance ramp....as that is the local safety drill. Works fine at past scale events, MSQ, etc.

Rent-a-Groupies available..... Look forward to seeing you!

Ray
Old 07-19-2006, 06:15 PM
wojtek
My Feedback: (73)

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

ORIGINAL: Adil Nasim

ORIGINAL: EASYTIGER

Cream cheese smooths out orange peel, I have heard...
Wait a minute now - ALAN IS NOT ALLOWED IN MY POOL !![sm=drowning.gif]

Ray, I'm not too familiar with the new Gripen from SM. I test flew a couple of the older ones and they were not bad if powered correctly and had reduced throws on the canards. I'm guessing that the new ones will be nicer and lighter for sure. Are you going to be around the Gardner rally? Its always a pleasure running into you.

Adil

If you want to allow Alan in the pool, I’d scrub him with a cheese grater first, and follow up with some Brillo / Scotch pads …. An acetone rinse might also be a good idea to keep the pool in sanitary shape … [:'(]

Voy
Old 07-20-2006, 01:35 PM
3DHELINUT
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: EASYTIGER

Cream cheese smooths out orange peel, I have heard...
Wait a minute now - ALAN IS NOT ALLOWED IN MY POOL !![sm=drowning.gif]

Ray, I'm not too familiar with the new Gripen from SM. I test flew a couple of the older ones and they were not bad if powered correctly and had reduced throws on the canards. I'm guessing that the new ones will be nicer and lighter for sure. Are you going to be around the Gardner rally? Its always a pleasure running into you.

Adil

And why NOT[>:]

OK, you can turn on the meter and bill me as if i was a fare going to JFK.
Old 07-20-2006, 01:43 PM
3DHELINUT
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: wojtek

If you want to allow Alan in the pool, I’d scrub him with a cheese grater first, and follow up with some Brillo / Scotch pads …. An acetone rinse might also be a good idea to keep the pool in sanitary shape … [:'(]

Voy
OK, now wait a minute........
Are you trying to insinuate that i don't bathe? or is this an ethnic (italian) thing????????? YO!
Old 07-20-2006, 03:52 PM
Adil Nasim
My Feedback: (61)

ORIGINAL: 3DHELINUT

Voy
Are you trying to insinuate that i don't bathe? or is this an ethnic (italian) thing????????? YO!
Maybe this is how he tried to get rid of some old tatoos?? or maybe this is how he had to re-harvest new pubes ?? Or maybe this is how he got "de-fleaed" last week ?? I don't know ??

What's with the "player Hater" signature ??

Adil
Old 07-20-2006, 05:14 PM
EASYTIGER
Banned
My Feedback: (119)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 3DHELINUT

Voy
Maybe this is how he tried to get rid of some old tatoos?? or maybe this is how he had to re-harvest new pubes ?? Or maybe this is how he got "de-fleaed" last week ?? I don't know ??

What's with the "player Hater" signature ??

Adil
That's funny!
You playa hataz all trying to stop the flow...yo, wassup with dat?