Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

ASIAN skymaster PROBLEMS

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

ASIAN skymaster PROBLEMS

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 08:20 AM
warbird_1
My Feedback: (61)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default ASIAN skymaster PROBLEMS

now i know why they's sooooo many BVM planes flying. BECAUSE YOU CAN GET PARTS FOR THEM !!!!!!!!!!! can you believe i've been trying for 2 months to get a replacement canopy for my NEW VERSION skymaster f-16 . this is unbeliveable. I have have to say they're only a good deal if you can get service. i'm totally unimpressed. i think i could have rowed a boat over there and back by now. i'd laugh but it beyond that now. i just had to vent lol
Old 06-02-2007, 08:43 AM
George
My Feedback: (57)

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: ASIAN skymaster PROBLEMS

I have a buddy trying to get a pipe for an ARF+ Gripen, he is having the same trouble. I wonder how many others there are that haven't spoken up.

Sorry to hear about it. I'm just glad I didn't jump on that wagon. How about trying to have one made local. Another friend of mine needed a HotSpot canopy and just gave them the old one and had three made, no problem.

Good luck!

George
Old 06-02-2007, 09:20 AM
RC JET FLYER
My Feedback: (42)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you guys dealing directly with Anton-Skymaster or a dealer? We are an Authorized U.S Dealer for Skymaster. If you need parts we can contact and bug Anton to get those parts for you.
I’m not sure why people keep buying directly from Skymaster when there are Authorized dealers who can take your orders, process credit cards saving you wire transfer fees, and maybe saving you an additional few bucks off the price or shipping. Shipping time is usual the same, and if a part is missing, broken, wrong or just need a replacement. You have a U.S. phone number to call or email. Then it becomes our job to contact Anton to get those parts to you.
I’m getting ready to go out of town this weekend, but call or email me Monday, and I’ll see what I can do to help you out.

Steven Turner, VP
Jet Black R/C Models
716-602-4345
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
www.jetblackrc.com
U.S. Authorized Skymaster/JetCat dealer

Old 06-02-2007, 09:59 AM
icepilot

I have had 3 Skymaster jets - all bought through Michel at www.jetsrc.com in Chile. (And I'm living in Norway!!?)
The point is - whenever I have had any questions, need for new or extra parts or a new plane, I have always
had the answer or the parts here in a very short time and with excellent service. I guess it's a good idea to buy
from an authorized dealer who has direct and strong contact with Anton.

Tor

Old 06-02-2007, 11:25 AM
AirPac Models

ORIGINAL: George

I have a buddy trying to get a pipe for an ARF+ Gripen, he is having the same trouble. I wonder how many others there are that haven't spoken up.

George
Geoge,

Please tell your friend We have a lot parts in stock, included the pipe for ARF + Gripen. We also still have some ARF+ Gripen too. We don't have all of part listed in web site, please give us a call to find out the parts that you might need.

Old 06-02-2007, 12:37 PM
George

ORIGINAL: AirPac Models

George
Geoge,

Please tell your friend We have a lot parts in stock, included the pipe for ARF + Gripen. We also still have some ARF+ Gripen too. We don't have all of part listed in web site, please give us a call to find out the parts that you might need.

Eric, he did get the kit from you the other week and then called last week about a pipe and was told you didn't have them and you didn't know when or if you would get any. I'm not sure who he talked to, but I think it was woman and she wasn't much help. So, if you are sure you have the pipe, let me know and I'll have him call back. Who does he need to ask for?

George
Old 06-02-2007, 02:10 PM
wolfshound

i have the same problem,i need one nosesection for the hawk first edition,is dear someone that can help me?
greets werner
Old 06-02-2007, 05:53 PM
warbird_1

if you have so many parts , how come you haven't been able to get my canopy? your not even a skymaster dealer like you claim. just read skymasters website .

George
Geoge,

undefined
Old 06-02-2007, 06:26 PM
AirPac Models

Warbird1,

Just as any companies, we do be able supply some parts, we don't not have every parts in stock. We are not dealer for Skymaster's new planes. However, we was Skymaster dealer. We still have a lot planes & parts in stock from before. Such as ARF Plus Gripen, F-16(1/8) etc. Thank you for understand.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:38 PM
George

Old 06-02-2007, 07:59 PM
warbird_1

Warbird1,

Just as any companies, we do be able supply some parts, we don't not have every parts in stock. We are not dealer for Skymaster's new planes. However, we was Skymaster dealer. We still have a lot planes & parts in stock from before. Such as ARF Plus Gripen, F-16(1/8) etc. Thank you for understand.
i do understand but why did you tell the person i bought the f-16 arf plus 1/8 scale from that you can get a canopy for it? you wasted a month or better of my time
Old 06-02-2007, 09:37 PM
JetsRC

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

As Steven said go through one of the authorized dealers, that is what we are here for...

Let me know if I can help you out with something.

Michel
Old 06-02-2007, 09:55 PM
pilot tw

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Hi, warbird_1

why do you not send e-mail to me ( [email protected]) for the replacement canopy, i had over 300 pcs of Clear Canopys in stock,

and the canopy can delicer to you as soon, then you will pay the shipping only by paypal , We had some customers asking the rail for F-18E and F-18A, they already received it and paid by paypal , about the shipping is $ 20.00 USD only, only wait a week, when They e-mail to me,

Hi, George

why do not asking your buddy send the e-mail to me ( [email protected]) for the Tailpipe for gripen, i had over 50 tailpipe for Gripen in my stock,
Please send your address and telephone number , I will send the Tailpipe with Canopy to you this week, and you will got next week, ok?

Best Regards

Anton
Old 06-02-2007, 10:12 PM
warbird_1

ORIGINAL: pilot tw

Hi, warbird_1

why do you not send e-mail to me ( [email protected]) for the replacement canopy, i had over 300 pcs of Clear Canopys in stock,

and the canopy can delicer to you as soon, then you will pay the shipping only by paypal , We had some customers asking the rail for F-18E and F-18A, they already received it and paid by paypal , about the shipping is $ 20.00 USD only, only wait a week, when They e-mail to me,

Hi, George

why do not asking your buddy send the e-mail to me ( [email protected]) for the Tailpipe for gripen, i had over 50 tailpipe for Gripen in my stock,
Please send your address and telephone number , I will send the Tailpipe with Canopy to you this week, and you will got next week, ok?

Best Regards

Anton
undefined

thanks anton , i just contacted a dealer here in NY tonight , thanks ,WB_1
Old 06-02-2007, 10:57 PM
3DHELINUT
My Feedback: (3)

Anton do you have any touch up paint for the camo rafale? can you tell me what type of paint was used and the color codes for the paints used.

Alan
Old 06-03-2007, 08:40 PM
P51c
My Feedback: (38)

I have tried for almost a full year to get some touch up paint for a F18F Diamondback. My dealers at that time were Dreamworks who got the A/C from Airpack. I talked to Anton at Florida Jets 07 and the paint was supposed to be on its way. As of today still no paint!
Old 06-03-2007, 08:50 PM
lov2flyrc
My Feedback: (24)

Steve,
With Skymaster changing factories almost as often as I change underwear, chances of you getting paint that matches is slim. If you take a color sample to your local automotive paint shop, they can color match in both single a dual stage paint. Only disadvantage is you will have to buy a pint minimum. They can even put the matched paint into a spray can for you if desired....
Todd
Old 06-03-2007, 10:06 PM
warbird_1

ORIGINAL: lov2flyrc

Steve,
With Skymaster changing factories almost as often as I change underwear, chances of you getting paint that matches is slim. If you take a color sample to your local automotive paint shop, they can color match in both single a dual stage paint. Only disadvantage is you will have to buy a pint minimum. They can even put the matched paint into a spray can for you if desired....
Todd
todds right, when i need paint i take the plane right to the auto paint supply store and they can scan it with a handheld scanner and give you a very close match .
Old 06-03-2007, 10:06 PM
P51c
My Feedback: (38)

Todd ,I have tried that already at two places the gray came out light purple.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:39 AM
pilot tw

Steve,
Todd
Hi, all Skymaster customers

because i can not accepted these very very bad Quality, So, i was leaved these steal my designed facotires,

If I do not opened my own factories, I still in the OEM factories that we will rest now,

But i now opened two factories for make the ARF PLUS kit, and we control the Qualiry very well . when customers order the ARF PLUS external pianted that they want to wait 4 to 8 weeks after we receipt customers paid, because we do the excellent painted job,

when customers received new ARF PLUS that who can compare with old version welcome...

Skymaster always do the better Qualiry for you......

Thank you for understand,

Best Regards

Anton
Old 06-04-2007, 12:55 AM
pilot tw

ORIGINAL: P51c

I have tried for almost a full year to get some touch up paint for a F18F Diamondback. My dealers at that time were Dreamworks who got the A/C from Airpack. I talked to Anton at Florida Jets 07 and the paint was supposed to be on its way. As of today still no paint!
Hi, P51c

Thank you for your good idea,

but i had asked the DHL agent with Customs China, they siad can not accept about put the paint in Box by Air cargo,

Best Regards

Anton
Old 06-04-2007, 05:17 AM
MaJ. Woody
My Feedback: (28)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I was the one who needed the Rail for my F-18. I E-mailed Anton and had it in a week or so. No sweat. Eric also was willing to get one for me.

Dom
Old 06-04-2007, 05:42 AM
warbird_1

ORIGINAL: pilot tw

Steve,
Todd
Hi, all Skymaster customers

because i can not accepted these very very bad Quality, So, i was leaved these steal my designed facotires,

If I do not opened my own factories, I still in the OEM factories that we will rest now,

But i now opened two factories for make the ARF PLUS kit, and we control the Qualiry very well . when customers order the ARF PLUS external pianted that they want to wait 4 to 8 weeks after we receipt customers paid, because we do the excellent painted job,

when customers received new ARF PLUS that who can compare with old version welcome...

Skymaster always do the better Qualiry for you......

Thank you for understand,

Best Regards

Anton
anton , i do have one of your f-16 arf plus kits , i have to agree with you , they are nice planes . much better than the old versions.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:27 AM
mikedenilin
My Feedback: (67)

Received 27 Likes on 15 Posts

I have both old SM F15 and the new SM F16. The quality is much better on the new F16. I agree with Anton about the quality problems with these OEM factories in China. I have done business in China for many years and run my own factories after these Chinese OEM factories failed to perform over time. They will give you a perfect sample then give you poor quality products when they mass produce them. The problem is the Chinese management mentality. They are more in the short quick bucks than building quality and reputation. I guess this quality problem happens in many industries. I trust Japanese, Taiwanese, Korean, and American run companies over there more than trusting the mainlanders. Of course there are always exceptions, but too few. For jets, I would rather pay 10% to 25% more for quality kits from reputable companies than things coming out of the unknown. Of course, good service is very important too.

Anton, do you hear me? I'm still waiting for your reply for buying your F18 without landing gear sets. I have been waiting for 3 weeks for a quote. I even went to Shanghai Model Expo to look for it. People told me you were there, but I did not see you. Keep up with good quality planes and service. Now I am back in the States, so I guess I need to find your Xtreme Jet dealers in the States, then.

Thanks,

Mike
Old 06-05-2007, 04:40 AM
pilot tw

ORIGINAL: mikedenilin

I have both old SM F15 and the new SM F16. The quality is much better on the new F16. I agree with Anton about the quality problems with these OEM factories in China. I have done business in China for many years and run my own factories after these Chinese OEM factories failed to perform over time. They will give you a perfect sample then give you poor quality products when they mass produce them. The problem is the Chinese management mentality. They are more in the short quick bucks than building quality and reputation. I guess this quality problem happens in many industries. I trust Japanese, Taiwanese, Korean, and American run companies over there more than trusting the mainlanders. Of course there are always exceptions, but too few. For jets, I would rather pay 10% to 25% more for quality kits from reputable companies than things coming out of the unknown. Of course, good service is very important too.

Anton, do you hear me? I'm still waiting for your reply for buying your F18 without landing gear sets. I have been waiting for 3 weeks for a quote. I even went to Shanghai Model Expo to look for it. People told me you were there, but I did not see you. Keep up with good quality planes and service. Now I am back in the States, so I guess I need to find your Xtreme Jet dealers in the States, then.

Thanks,

Mike
Hi, Mike

Thank you for your commented ,

Please palce your order by X-Treme jet web site, then make the comment what 's your need,

I will make the proforma invoice as soon,

we now in stock the F-18C all white gelcoat Blue angel and will release the Chppy Ho in 12th of June,

Best Regards

Anton

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.