Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Xtreme jets \ Skymaster \ AirPower - all the same ?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Xtreme jets \ Skymaster \ AirPower - all the same ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 08:27 AM
i3dm
My Feedback: (51)

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Xtreme jets \ Skymaster \ AirPower - all the same ?

Hello guys,

I placed an order on the X-treme jets website for some jet wheels and accesories, and a couple days later placed an order on Airpower for some more (different) accesories.

To my suprise i got an email after a few days from Anton and from Dirk about my package being shipped, and i only later noticed the tracking number is THE SAME in both emails (from two different sources).

These guys barely respond to emails (takes days usually) but Dirk did reply with the following when i asked him about the same tracking number:

"Yes, we are part suppliers of Skymaster, he requires us to send the products to you directly, so, this number is correct. "

I asked if if that means my packages were combined (and a couple more questions) and again no email reply for a couple of days now. this is a little frustrating not knowing who sent you what. []
Old 06-06-2007, 09:27 AM
pilot tw

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Default RE: Xtreme jets \ Skymaster \ AirPower - all the same ?

ORIGINAL: i3dm

Hello guys,

I placed an order on the X-treme jets website for some jet wheels and accesories, and a couple days later placed an order on Airpower for some more (different) accesories.

To my suprise i got an email after a few days from Anton and from Dirk about my package being shipped, and i only later noticed the tracking number is THE SAME in both emails (from two different sources).

These guys barely respond to emails (takes days usually) but Dirk did reply with the following when i asked him about the same tracking number:

"Yes, we are part suppliers of Skymaster, he requires us to send the products to you directly, so, this number is correct. "

I asked if if that means my packages were combined (and a couple more questions) and again no email reply for a couple of days now. this is a little frustrating not knowing who sent you what. []

Hi,

because the EMS China can not deliver the goods to Isael (non EMS China service range), If I send the parts to you by DHL , the Shipping cost will be $ 120.00 USD .( your order total is 180.- USD), I charged the shipping $25.00 USD for you,

So, I am send your parts to Airpower Taiwan. and asking the Dirk deliver your parts to you by EMS from taiwan,

I just call the Dirk for asking why send my goods with Airpower goods to you together? this is not my idea, I never know you had palce the order from Airpower,
now no body pick up the Skype, wiat a few mins I will call him again,

Best Regards

Anton
Old 06-06-2007, 09:34 AM
i3dm

Anton,

First its good to see you are alert on the forum, certainly more than to my emails.
Now, should i be paying 2 shipping charges ? one to you and one to dirk that is - he said all parts (if i understand right) ship from him.

Also, i have ordered EMS packages from China before and had NO problems whatsoever.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:55 AM
DavidQ
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Anton
Check your pm.
David
Old 06-06-2007, 08:29 PM
AirPac Models

ORIGINAL: pilot tw

Hi,

because the EMS China can not deliver the goods to Isael (non EMS China service range), If I send the parts to you by DHL , the Shipping cost will be $ 120.00 USD .( your order total is 180.- USD), I charged the shipping $25.00 USD for you,
So, I am send your parts to Airpower Taiwan. and asking the Dirk deliver your parts to you by EMS from taiwan,

Best Regards

Anton
EMS in China can send to Israel. Check the link : http://www.ems.com.cn/serviceguide/z...biao-zhun.html

The web site is in Chinese, but your might translate by on-line software. The Israel is in Zone 9 in the chart.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:27 PM
pilot tw

Anton,

First its good to see you are alert on the forum, certainly more than to my emails.
Now, should i be paying 2 shipping charges ? one to you and one to dirk that is - he said all parts (if i understand right) ship from him.

Also, i have ordered EMS packages from China before and had NO problems whatsoever.
Hello, i3dm

If I was made the mistake, I am so sorry, because I send 3 customers goods (chile & poland & Isael) to Taiwan . If you think the shipping from main China to Taiwan is Free,
i will return the $ 25.00 USD to you,

I just call the Dirk for asking him, why send my goods with Airpower goods to you together? this is not my idea, I never know you had palce the order from Airpower,
now no body pick up the Skype, wiat a few mins I will call him again,

Thank you for undersatnded,

Best Regards

Anton
Old 06-06-2007, 10:36 PM
i3dm

Anton i sent you a PM.

Please also PM me the following:

1. which exact invoice was added to this package ? please send me a copy of the added invoice.
2. the wheels i bought - which size axle do they fit ?

I have been emailing this to Dirk of Airpower for some time without reply.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:48 PM
pilot tw

Anton i sent you a PM.

1. which exact invoice was added to this package ? please send me a copy of the added invoice.

Hi, i3dm

about the Axles for nose and Main wheels are 6mm diameter,

Best Regards

Anton
Old 06-07-2007, 04:56 AM
pilot tw

Anton i sent you a PM.

Hi, I already asking the Dirk refund $ 25.- USD to you by Paypal. This is not my problem, i paid the shipping from China to Taiwan then Taiwan to Isael,

Best regards

Anton
Old 06-07-2007, 05:32 AM
Airpower RC

Dear i3dm,
I must declare , AirPower & Skymaster or X-treme is not the same company, but a relation with exchanged business. You bought the things at the same time on two websites, originally just two freight charges calculated the way, X-treme posts your order back to Taiwan to entrust me to deal with because of news mistake of Chinese post office, and I find that you place an order on our website , so , I decide to amalgamate and send to you together, this decision has nothing to do with Anton, please cancel the accusation to Anton, this incident is the careless mistake of AirPower. Anton telephone and I get in touch now, and all of your freight charges of carriage return(include the part of AirPower, $ 60), please close this dispute. AirPower never cashes in on freight charges, in our most customer's orders, will all often receive other awards, you may receive our award too . If the one that cause you is unhappy , apologize to you again, and ask you to cancel the accusation to Skymaster & Anton, thank you!

Best Regards

Dirk
Old 06-07-2007, 05:45 AM
i3dm

Dirk,

I got the refund, and everything is OK - thank you.

Please send me the invoice by Email.

thanks for the help.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:53 AM
Adil Nasim
My Feedback: (61)

I'm glad that everything worked out.

BTW, Anton and Dirk are very straight-up guys and will take utmost care of any issues. This seems like an honest mistake.

I'm not just saying that because I'm part of their team. I have done a lot of business with them even before I became part of their teams.

Best Regards,

Adil
Old 06-07-2007, 09:59 AM
i3dm

Adil,

I must agree with you, they took care of this issue immidiately and to my utmost satisfaction. will definitely deal with them again.