12.50%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Choose your weapon

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2004, 04:55 AM
lstman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Choose your weapon

holy crap!! will you shut the hell up with the drag car hemi talk. who gives a damn. pm chat about it. just filling another thread with crap. how hard is it to grab a mag off a walmart shelf and type everything you read(BASH!!!). does that make you a badass? no it doesnt. it just makes you a bored little kid with too much damn time on your hands. wheres your father? if i sat around doing useless crap as much as you do my father would have wooped my hide! go do some chores junior! i cant think of a single person in here that believes a thing you say! not 1!! so the fact that you come in here day after day spewing your nonsence, is a total joke! get a woman and a damn job son...... your not fooling anyone!
Old 10-28-2004, 04:58 AM
lstman

besides. wasnt this thread called choose your weapon? rc engines. there are like 5 posts inhere about rc engines.well here. my new x-cellerator engine.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu59477.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	187437  
Old 10-28-2004, 07:30 AM
Kemo

I do like XTM engines, except they lack the top end that my big track needs. If there is a 10 mph difference from that XTM and the OS .18 CV-R... i'd race outlaws again with the OS 18 . SH does make a good engine for XTM though, its pretty reliable.
Old 10-28-2004, 09:39 AM
lstman

with the gears in this i hit 45+. hit almost 50 on police radar at the topsham fair. that was the day she blew!! i dont want to go any faster. it does 46mph out of the box. a bit faster now with the high speed gears.
Old 10-28-2004, 02:46 PM
Kemo

Heh, I'd drop in a .12 just for racing... cuz its what I love doing. That, and I would probably put on a spur gear thats a little on the bigger side so I can sacrifice speed for some power.
Old 10-28-2004, 03:20 PM
Johnny Ripper
My Feedback: (3)

All that hemi info was just off the top of my head. I just couldn't help myself when i read that someone said that larry dixon runs a chevy engine in his top fuel dragster. I know i got to stop typing all this BS on these forums. But i have been going to top fuel races since i was born. I'm also at the drag strip every weekend and sometimes during the week. I live to go fast. So just ignore all my BS and everyting will be fine.

I seen a Peak diablo .28 on a savage down at my LHS yesterday, [X(] man that thing had a lot of tourqe it just pulled wheelies evereywhere.
Old 10-28-2004, 03:58 PM
repete

...hate to add fuel to the fire..but bash is right..all top fuel cars run Hemi heads
Old 10-28-2004, 04:28 PM
Haldir

HPI S-.25 is my weapon of choice, long run times, tunes well, starts easy and plenty of power
Old 10-28-2004, 09:11 PM
lstman

im dying to get my hands on a .28. i want the best though so i will wait a while so i can hear some reviews.
Old 10-28-2004, 10:13 PM
Kemo

Well u could get an RB, but they are expensive as heck and u are also paying for the name RB. Fantoms 27 has a nice grunt overall, but this can go all over the charts on what midrange u want, what low end u want, what top end u want and so on.
Old 11-01-2004, 10:04 PM
Johnny Ripper

Is fantom made by HPI? If fantom is made by HPI I will never buy a fantom product ever agian!
Old 11-02-2004, 12:49 AM
wicked LST

they run hemisprerical heads.....heads with hemispherical shaped domed chambers, they aid in the flow of th head.....due to the placement of the valves and also the placement of the spark plug in regards to the flame front....they are a very efficient head. END O STORY! And bash, that **** u spewed before really made u look like an ass......do some research before u talk smack.....u might eventually become an ass.....rather than a total ass.
Old 11-02-2004, 07:47 PM
Johnny Ripper

Man, I sure know how to push everyones buttons here. lol
Old 11-03-2004, 04:59 PM
Kemo

ORIGINAL: wicked-rc

they run hemisprerical heads.....heads with hemispherical shaped domed chambers, they aid in the flow of th head.....due to the placement of the valves and also the placement of the spark plug in regards to the flame front....they are a very efficient head. END O STORY! And bash, that **** u spewed before really made u look like an ass......do some research before u talk smack.....u might eventually become an ass.....rather than a total ass.

Woot.

Are you retarded? Fantom made by HPI? never! Hpi engines are excellent, I have yet to throw mine away after about 9 years.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:05 PM
tamiya08
My Feedback: (10)

yes hpi engine are great, they use to seem slow to me, but now theyve been ranking up HP numbers and MPH numbers too. if any thing was made by anything it is the .25 found in the savage, its the ofnas force .25, not saying its made by ofna. but all the parts (REPLACMENT PARTS) seem to be the same. even when i contact ofna, they tell me number for ofna and hpi engine just incase tower dont carry ofna part.

ORIGINAL: rccars411

ORIGINAL: wicked-rc

Woot.

Are you retarded? Fantom made by HPI? never! Hpi engines are excellent, I have yet to throw mine away after about 9 years.