Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Browns Hobby in Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 05:29 PM
ThermalRD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Browns Hobby in Ohio

Jake, view these pics, and cry!!!! You missed out!!! Even worse, i didnt even get to run on the track...[>:]

First off, i gotta say CRSMP5 never quite got the point across... or maybe i wasnt listening really well. This guy doesnt have a good track at all. Its damn AMAZING! After my 4 hour journey from the Detroit area, to the far east of Ohio, i arrived at Browns hobby. After blowing 700 bucks in the store, i went out for some pics of the track.

First of all his drivers stands are awesome... The little track is very nice, and nicely groomed. Would be great for practice, and some RC18T fun.

Here is the first pic of the little track. Very nice track, a little too small for Nitro in my opinion. Some lanes are very narrow. Very nice though. And once you see the BIG track, you wont care much about the little track.

Now, that track is nice.... But what im about to show you, is amazing. And as i understand it... Its only getting better.

First the drivers stand! All i have to say about that, is WOW!

I'll just let the pics do the rest of the explaining.

A closer look!

And that is all the pics i have for you. I sooo wish i had the time today to run my Revo and Jato on that track. As luck would have it, my friends didnt want to make the road trip with me, so i took the wife and daughter for a trip to the Toledo ZOO on the way back... I will be going back to run on that track sometime. Nice people, and the track makes many others look retarded.

CRS, thanks again! The trip was worth it.

Gabe, tell me again why you come to Michigan? When this is right in Ohio???

Old 06-05-2005, 07:57 PM
tamiya08
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: Browns Hobby in Ohio

looks like a fun track.

the first couple pics looked like it was a flat track, but then the later pics shoulds the sick jumps
Old 06-05-2005, 09:15 PM
binaryterror

ORIGINAL: tamiyakid08

looks like a fun track.

the first couple pics looked like it was a flat track, but then the later pics shoulds the sick jumps
They actually have 2 tracks...the first flatter one is a smaller one, likely for Mini's and rally cars. The big track looks just amazing.
Old 06-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Lardman

I new something didnt look right ...