Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Waiting to be able to start it is.....

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Waiting to be able to start it is.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2003, 08:06 PM
Alteramod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Waiting to be able to start it is.....

I got my lx pro and have been waiting till my dad can help me with it. Hes been into this hobby for awhile and said he would help.

I also had been waiting for my 20% nitro fuel to come. Well i got a little anoyed with waiting and called about it. They said it should of came in a different box the same day or the next day after i got my buggy. Its been 4 days still no fuel. They said that it was just lost then and would ship some more out for no cost.
I hope i get both boxes that would be great.

Last night me and my dad tried useing his 4-6 year old 12% fuel.
It was -8 outside and it never started. Today we went outside it is 16-20 out now and it started for about 5 secs. We think its just they fuel, to old and no good. By the end of the day were hoping to go to the lhs and get some new 20% and try it again.

For that 5 secs of running its the best noice my ears have heard in along time.
Old 01-20-2003, 04:30 AM
Alteramod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got it started waahoo

I just finished my 3rd tank today. I ideled for two tanks then i started to drive it, leaned it alittle bit and its going pretty good.
Tomarrow im going to clear off the drive way and hope its not snowing to hard. Its going to be lots of fun, ill have to post some pictures of my buggy for you guys.