Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

MMGT treanny problems

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 07:50 PM
xander31991

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MMGT treanny problems

the problem is is that when i give it gas it wont move, the tires are locked,but will spin freely in the opposite direction, the spur gear does not trun when gas is applied, i dont know how the drive bar slipped (reverse/drive) out but when the truck quit moving i found it unhooked
any ideas what the problem is?
Old 04-07-2008, 08:14 PM
ThermalRD

Default RE: MMGT treanny problems

So tear it apart and find the damage. You might not even have any. If that forward reverse arm came undone, it may just be stuck in a somewhat neutral position. Either way, it would be a good idea to get into the tranny, and check for damaged gears. Post your findings.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:39 PM
xander31991

Default RE: MMGT treanny problems

so everything is mine, i got all the electronics off and started to get the tranny off and realized there was a rock on the clutch bell wow am i retarded
how did you rig yours to stay in drive i saw that you took out the shifting servo, i have mine rigged pretty good know but how did you do it