Notices
RC Motorcycles Discuss RC Motorcycles here

ducati front brakes

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 07:31 PM
nothinbetr2do

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ducati front brakes

hi all, i just got my new ducati 999r last week, i love the bike, it runs great. but anyway ive been seeing pictures and posts about front brakes for this bike. i got the bike from my local hobby shop, and they said they havent heard of the front brakes. so if someone could tell me where i could get them, and how much. i would greatly appreciate it, thanks again
Old 12-03-2006, 12:09 AM
JasonSeamans

Default RE: ducati front brakes

Go to 2wheelhobbies.com They have everything you need. Tell Bruce that Jason Seamans recomended him. The best prices and the most parts.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:52 PM
thestratcat
My Feedback: (12)

seems to me the front disk kit was about 20 bucks.. but!! you need the rim off of the nitro bike to fit the disk on to. It will not fit the electric rim. (you're looking at another 20 bucks) adn keep in mind you'll need a servo and "y" harness..

you'll notice a dramatic improvement if you add the front brake, it make a big difference.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:53 PM
dicko

i run the front brake on my EP Nuova Faor & it is awesome, it's easy to set up & i do recoimend it. turn in is greatly improved & you can get the rear wheel to step out for that wow factor in front of your mates.