Frost_
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tires...and some more

ORIGINAL: ICrashThings

ORIGINAL: Frost_

A Monster-truck is better on grass, grass is too damn hard on an ST.... You will eat up spurs, wear out your clutch, run your motor hot on grass. Mashers are the best for grass but they suck-butt on pavement.
Mine dont...I used them on pavement more then offroad and they arent showing much ware...[8D]
I didn't say that they wear.... just that they suck butt on pavement. Even with your suspension dropped ALL THE WAY a fast turn with mashers on pavement will flip your truck in a heartbeat...
or when you go into a turn you could ease up on the gas so you dont...that would be the smart thing to do...
That's not the point I was making either... Every other tire I have ever run can handle heavy throttle turns, these make the truck flip i.e. they suck on pavement.

If you think otherwise, tell me how they are better than ANY OTHER tire when used on-road..., again, no other tires will pitch your truck right over like that.
Old 08-26-2004, 10:28 AM
ICrashThings

A Monster-truck is better on grass, grass is too damn hard on an ST.... You will eat up spurs, wear out your clutch, run your motor hot on grass. Mashers are the best for grass but they suck-butt on pavement.
Mine dont...I used them on pavement more then offroad and they arent showing much ware...[8D]
I didn't say that they wear.... just that they suck butt on pavement. Even with your suspension dropped ALL THE WAY a fast turn with mashers on pavement will flip your truck in a heartbeat...
or when you go into a turn you could ease up on the gas so you dont...that would be the smart thing to do...
That's not the point I was making either... Every other tire I have ever run can handle heavy throttle turns, these make the truck flip i.e. they suck on pavement.

If you think otherwise, tell me how they are better than ANY OTHER tire when used on-road..., again, no other tires will pitch your truck right over like that.
If you weigh your truck done with some lead weights. like about 4lbs heavyer turns are a hell of alot easyer. i know on-road tires work better, but the masher dont really "suck" thats why they have the "all terrain" thing written on the side.

"tell me how they are better than ANY OTHER tire when used on-road"

I have these tires called "Pullers" and the mashers beat them on road...
Old 08-26-2004, 10:33 AM
teamsquirreltail

Why are you criticizing truck tires for their ability to go on-road? Get some on-road directionals for the road, leave the lugs where they belong-in the dirt!
Old 08-26-2004, 10:38 AM
Frost_

You guys REALLY need to read my first statement:

Mashers are the best for grass but they suck-butt on pavement.
There really is nothing to argue with here...
Old 08-26-2004, 10:39 AM
ICrashThings

Hey frost! too bad they dont "suck-butt" on pavement. if you want tires that do, get paddles....lol
Old 08-26-2004, 10:42 AM
Frost_

Whatever d00d, that's your opinion, and you know what they say, they are like ***holes............ some stink.
Old 08-26-2004, 10:46 AM
ICrashThings

yup.
Old 08-26-2004, 10:47 AM
teamsquirreltail

Heh, that's what I was thinking..