Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

nitro evader st. wont go

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 10:08 AM
rcfinatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitro evader st. wont go

I have a nitro evader st and when ever you try to run it it seems like you have to floor it to get it to move. it has a brand new clutch because i replaced it to see if that was it. the shoes are instaled the right way and nothing is binding up because it coasts fine. any sugestions.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:17 AM
InfinitySpeed04

Default RE: nitro evader st. wont go

you have to adjust the throttle knob on your controller a little higher until you hear the engine start running a little more
Old 07-07-2005, 06:58 AM
gerwen

Default RE: nitro evader st. wont go

Hold the car on the ground. Give it some gas and find out where the drivetrain is slipping.
If you don't see the clutchbell moving, it's the clutch.
If you see the spur gear moving and the top shaft going into the tranny isn't, it's the slipper.
If you see the topshaft moving and neither of the outdrives moving, it's somewhere in the tranny. Needs to be opened up and inspected.
If you see only one of the outdrives spinning, it's probably the CVD or something in the axle and wheel on the side that is spinning.