Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

HPI Savage issue

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 12:13 PM
tsuarez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPI Savage issue

I am a new RC hobbyist and I have the HPI Savage (Kit). I have pretty much finished breaking it in and the other day I was driving it on a street. All of a sudden when it would go fast enough to shift into second gear it would sound bogged down and stall. Does anyone have any ideas on why?
Old 07-18-2005, 01:06 PM
evaderstbasher

Default RE: HPI Savage issue

Do you have ANY idea why you posted this in the Stadium Truck Forum?!...you stupid Tard you should be laughed upon like all others...Post this in the HPI Savage Forum like i do bc i DO have a Savage now!
Old 07-18-2005, 01:49 PM
rushdude
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: evaderstbasher

Do you have ANY idea why you posted this in the Stadium Truck Forum?!...you stupid Tard you should be laughed upon like all others...Post this in the HPI Savage Forum like i do bc i DO have a Savage now!
You dont have to be so damn harsh. Look at his post numbers, he is new.
Old 07-18-2005, 02:29 PM
badz

ORIGINAL: evaderstbasher

You should be ashamed of yourself ripping in a on a new user. People like yourself need to be banned off here.
Old 07-18-2005, 02:31 PM
badz

ORIGINAL: tsuarez

I am a new RC hobbyist and I have the HPI Savage (Kit). I have pretty much finished breaking it in and the other day I was driving it on a street. All of a sudden when it would go fast enough to shift into second gear it would sound bogged down and stall. Does anyone have any ideas on why?

Your posted in wrong forum, should be in Nitro Monster Trucks [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_160/tt.htm]located here[/link] or in HPI Support forum [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_250/tt.htm]located here[/link]..but anyhow maybe your glow plug fouled. Have you changed it since break in? HPI calls for really wet break in's and you will foul a few glow plugs during break in...I fouled 3 on my savage 25....try a new glow plug.
Also be sure your checking engine temps they are crucial on these nitro's.
Old 07-18-2005, 02:48 PM
tsuarez

Thanks, I'll look into that.