Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Nitro Stadium Trucks
Reload this Page >

Differences between RC10GT Factory Team Kit and RC10GT Plus RTR - questions

Community
Search
Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Differences between RC10GT Factory Team Kit and RC10GT Plus RTR - questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 02:08 PM
wedge_1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Differences between RC10GT Factory Team Kit and RC10GT Plus RTR - questions

Hello again, I have done a search and have not been able to come up with an exhaustive difference between the factory team RC10GT kit and the RC10GT Plus RTR. What are all the differences between the two? I know that one comes with an engine/radio/receiver/servos and one doesn't...what I am looking for is pretty much a line by line difference between the two from chassis, to suspension, to wheels and tires, to everything. What are all the differences between the two? They cost about the same, but the RTR is well ready to run and the kit doesn't have any of the engine/radio/receiver/servos stuff...so I am assuming that the kit has higher quality parts but I can't find a real thorough comparison between the two.

Pretend that an engineer just asked you to highlight all the differences between two products...that is pretty much what I am looking for.

Thanks!
Old 08-11-2005, 02:37 PM
thestratcat
My Feedback: (12)

Default RE: Differences between RC10GT Factory Team Kit and RC10GT Plus RTR - questions

The difference between the Team and the Factory version is the
Factory is stock with many hop ups,(inline front axles, titanium
shock shafts, graphite shock towers, blue screw kit, blue titanium
turnbuckles, blue tuned pipe and manifold, aluminum blue brake
brake adapter, and blue servo saver tube and nut). All these parts
are listed in the parts list as optionals and in the ACG optionals.

that should help you out a bit.. someone else may be able to add more info..

also, keep in mind, one is Ready to Run.. the other is a Kit.. if you aren't kit oriented or kit friendly, you may want to stick to the RTR until you get some experience.. you'll build everything with the kit.

Old 08-11-2005, 03:04 PM
wedge_1

Default RE: Differences between RC10GT Factory Team Kit and RC10GT Plus RTR - questions

I know the build differences between the two kits, what I am looking for are all the component differences other than the obvious ones that stem from one being a kit and one being pre-built. I don't have a problem putting a kit together I just want to know why there is such a large price differential between the two.