Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Which car??????

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 12:56 PM
RadRacingRonnie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which car??????

I am kind of new to rc cars and i do not know which car i should buy. I have narrowed it down to 3.

Associated rc10gt

trraxxas nitro stampede

traxxas nitro rustler

I would like a powerful car not to race but just for back yard fun. Thanks for the help!

ö¥ RON ¥ö
Old 08-29-2005, 01:35 PM
Snipin_Willy

Default RE: Which car??????

I'd class both of the traxxas truck you have up there as backyard beaters. The rustler is noticably heavier than the rc10gt. The rustler can race against other trucks, but it isn't going to as compeditive as the lighter trucks. I've taken a liking to the x-cellorator because of the way the weight is distributed (and it's dirt cheap). But there aren't a whole lot of upgrade parts for it (yet). I've recently discovered that I can fit many other truck parts onto my evader that weren't designed to fit, but the fit and work great.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:02 PM
The_Collector

The Nitro Rustler and Stampede are some of the best bashers. They can take abuse aplenty. The Traxxas brand engines, however, are sub-par compared to others. Will this be your first nitro? Are you looking for a RTR model?
Old 08-29-2005, 04:02 PM
nitroman111

hello i have a nitro rustler and i would say go for that. because it has a lot of power if you tune it right. but i do not tune mine because i dont know how to tune so i just leave that to everyone else. but the truck is a good jumper if you know what i mean!!!
Old 08-29-2005, 07:22 PM
RadRacingRonnie

This will be my first nitro and am looking for a RTR model. Please keep the advice coming. Also feel free to suggest a completely different car. My budget is $300. Thanks for the help! RON
Old 08-29-2005, 07:45 PM
Snipin_Willy

Don't forget the cost of fuel, batteries/starting equipment, fuel bottle, and other little things you will need (It adds up quick).