Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Ofna buggy

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 03:08 PM
airsoft1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ofna buggy

Hellou. About a week before summer starrted, I was driving my ofna Lx COmp around. I took it off this jump. When it landed, It wouldnt drive away. I cut the engine, and when I pushed it, the front wheel drive made this clicking noise and the two gears wouldnt mesh. I ran out of time, and Im just now able to go back to my baby. If anyone has any idea about what I just said, and has some insite, I would really appreciate it. Otherwise if you have time, please ask specific questions. Its a 4 wheel drive buggy. Thanks guys
-scott
Old 09-04-2005, 05:08 PM
J_Bone
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Ofna buggy

Wrong forum...

Here....[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_244/tt.htm]http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_244/tt.htm[/link]
FYI....
Sounds like the front drive cup came off. There is a grub screw that holds in on.
Old 09-04-2005, 07:59 PM
airsoft1

Default RE: Ofna buggy

My bad. SOmeone told me in that forum to post here when I had my evader BX. I forgot to change forums on my new bug. Thanks