Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

mst-1 engine shaft?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2005, 01:02 AM
oskiwosky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mst-1 engine shaft?

what kind of shaft do i need for a mugen mst-1. im about to get the kit and im looking for an engine to put in it. ill also probably be using a pull start. what engine/pipe/header combo do you think. this is my first ST and i am trying to keep price down. on nitrohouse.com i saw the ad2 pipe and header for 40 dollars. and i saw the ofna force 12 for cheap. what do you think of this combo.
i want to drive the truck and see if i even like it before i blow a lot of money on an engine/pipe.
Old 09-05-2005, 07:55 AM
wyd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: mst-1 engine shaft?

You need a short threaded crank. YOu will have to buy a motor with a threaded crank and then cut it down to size or buy a RC10GT motor as they have short threaded cranks.
Old 09-05-2005, 08:46 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts
Default RE: mst-1 engine shaft?

If you haven't bought anything yet, I recomend getting the kit that comes with the MT12 and pipe/header

It will be less money than buying a decent engine/pipe/kit sepeately, and the MT12 is one of the best engines for STs. the Mugen/Novas Rossi pipe is OK,, I run a AE Factory team Pipe. with the Mugen header, it works great.

Any more question, ask away, there aren't too many guys running the MST here on RCU.