Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Pull and non pull start all in one

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2005, 07:07 AM
SOOJIAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pull and non pull start all in one

Well i couldn't get my non pull start O.S. max .12cv to run properly, due to bad carb, so i decided to take my AE .15 pull start and put that back on my car.I didnt want to deal with the pull start again and i didnt want to cut the starter crankshaft,so i took a non pull start motor mount and cut it so i could mount my AE pullstart on it. I already had a non pull start flywheel so i put that on and now i can start it two ways. One by pulling, and now also on the starter box.Has anyone else tryed it? Do you see any potential problems?Give me your opinions please.I have started both ways already and had no trouble.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:58 PM
smokingcrater

Default RE: Pull and non pull start all in one

lots of people do... i enlarged the hole for the pull start flywheel in the chassis so I wouldn't have to change the engine mounts, I can now start either pull start or with a airplane starter w/rubber wheel. 99% of the time I use pull start though, one less piece of equipment and my engine starts first pull almost every time anyway.
Old 09-08-2005, 12:38 AM
GTdirtracer

Default RE: Pull and non pull start all in one

i am so confused im going to bed to regain my thought