Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Firestorm Roto Start

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 01:38 AM
showgunone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Firestorm Roto Start

I broke the pull starter on it today, so I want to buy an HPI roto starter for it. Which is the correct one?
Old 08-23-2007, 03:25 AM
droidswarm

Default RE: Firestorm Roto Start

Follow the link:

[link=http://www.hpieurope.com/piw.php?lang=en&partNo=87130]HPI Firestorm Rotostart[/link]

I made the change and Im glad I did!!
Old 08-23-2007, 07:48 AM
Santacruz

Dont buy the roto start unit ... theyre ****e and always break! just bye the roto start plate and use a power drill with the shaft in it
Old 08-23-2007, 03:11 PM
rclynx

I broke the pull starter on it today, so I want to buy an HPI roto starter for it. Which is the correct one?
You've got Hobby People all over down there I think and there unit is much better http://www.hobbypeople.net/gallery/145890.asp get the 3000 maH battery with it anything less it drags[:-] and the charger is good to go also

Hope you planned to spend $100.00 because thats what it takes to get a good ele. start[:@]

If you can't find it pm me
Old 08-24-2007, 01:52 PM
showgunone

Thanks for your help! I'm glad I asked someone told me that the HPI Roto Start #87110 was the one I need. Does it work with it too?
Old 08-25-2007, 11:37 AM
rclynx

There are a lot of starters out there that fit most of the cars...........there is Tiger Drive also and they probably have more applications than anyone else. The problem is to keep people from jumping around and make more money for the companies they all have different drive joints from the starter motor to the engine drive. I just happen to be of the opinion that the motor from the sure start is better than roto start..........seen and had to many problems with roto start but I think the problems came from there own spec's saying that a 1000 maH battery was just fine........(its not)........ 2000 maH or higher for any of hand held starters and I use 3600 maH that lasts for hundreds of starts[:-]