Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Big joe's

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 12:09 AM
Nitrohobo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big joe's

hey guys i just saw these at the lhs and man there huge so heres my question is there any one that makes a 2.2 rim or 2.8 rim for the nitro rustler that will hold like monster truck tires like these on it. i just want them for the rear so im not worried about turning in to the car with these huge tires
Old 04-12-2009, 11:02 AM
rclynx

Default RE: Big joe's

Big Joes are 40 series, at least the ones at my shop are. You could probably find some 14mm hex and use the HPI wheels but I think it would look a little bit big on the rear [:@]
Old 04-12-2009, 06:16 PM
Nitrohobo

would it just be like an 1/8 scale pan car lol i ordered an extened chasis for the car makes my wheel base a full foot lol so i thought these would look alright on it so all i need is a 14 mm not a 17? but why cant some one just make a 40 series rim for like the stamped or something cause those wheels fit my car lol. right now im just runing some mashers. is there any thing taller thats that will fit like a 2.8? cause mashers are just a 2.2 if im right. same with the all ts witch are 6 inchs. any way im looking for huge tires with out hella money cause the tires run about 30 bucks with no rim.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Nitrohobo

also cause i know what the hex's cost for the 17 mm. i think. these will work if i get the bearings right?
http://www.neweramodels.com/item.cgi...=&part_id=3244
http://www.neweramodels.com/item.cgi...=&part_id=3245
Old 04-12-2009, 08:15 PM
quietnas1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can use the 30 series proline wheels (forgot what they are called but you can check it out on their web site) and get the 30 series ProLine BADLANDS tires. I have them on my Jato for off road use and they lift my truck high enough for me to fit my street tires under them without it touching the frame. Check out the SHOWOFF YOUR ST thread and check out the pics of my Jato with the off road tores on. You will be able to notice the differance.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Nitrohobo

nice ill get them after i get my car put back to gether last thing on the list but it will happen lol.