RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

whats the diff.???

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 09:28 PM
1cougar1
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats the diff.???

quick simple question, whats the diff between a stadium truck and a truggy. cause people say the hyper st is a truggy well then whats the st stand for.... duh, stadium truck. clay unruh
Old 04-15-2009, 11:01 PM
MPH2
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: whats the diff.???

I know to convert a ruster you pretty much put extended A-arms on I know there is more just not sure what else
Old 04-15-2009, 11:11 PM
GlassBullet
My Feedback: (1)

A truggy it 4wd and a stadium truck is 2wd. I'm pretty sure that's the main difference.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:06 AM
Chris_RC

ORIGINAL: 1cougar1

quick simple question, whats the diff between a stadium truck and a truggy. cause people say the hyper st is a truggy well then whats the st stand for.... duh, stadium truck. clay unruh
Thats funny you said that. Because I know the Hyper ST doesnt run in the ST class, that would be gas truck and it is 2wd. Hyper STs run in the truggy class duh..... [link=http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/products_id/12363]LINK[/link] Read the titl, it says "OFNA Hyper ST Truggy RTR." So duh......

MPH2, What does that have any relevence to this thread?
Old 04-16-2009, 08:35 AM
1cougar1

then what does the st stabd for?
Old 04-16-2009, 12:26 PM
Chris_RC

then what does the st stabd for?
NOT STADIUM TRUCK. It looks like a truggy, it races with truggies, its 4wd like truggies, it has 3 diffs like truggies, IT IS A TRUGGY. Stadium trucks are mostly 2wd, and they is no 1/8 4wd ST class.

This is like Traxxas. Just because they said the Revo or E Revo and Slash are 1/10, do you actually believe that?
Old 04-16-2009, 09:35 PM
1cougar1

you know you dont have to treat me like im a odiot. iwas just wondering what the st stands for. and still know ones told me what it means.besides i wasnt even asking about the hyper st that was justba statment. seems pretty legit o me knowing hat stadiu trucks look kinda like a truggy and the st whats it ,mean. back to the question so stadium trucks are all 1/10 2wd csan there bre a electric stadium truck like the xxx-t or speed-t. maybe next time i just wont ask that ill be doing all you hotheads a favor by not making you responmd to such stupid statments, agian im sorry
Old 04-17-2009, 12:35 AM
Wild YFZ 450

you know you dont have to treat me like im a odiot. iwas just wondering what the st stands for. and still know ones told me what it means.besides i wasnt even asking about the hyper st that was justba statment. seems pretty legit o me knowing hat stadiu trucks look kinda like a truggy and the st whats it ,mean. back to the question so stadium trucks are all 1/10 2wd csan there bre a electric stadium truck like the xxx-t or speed-t. maybe next time i just wont ask that ill be doing all you hotheads a favor by not making you responmd to such stupid statments, agian im sorry
Well the reason they might be treating to like an "Odiot" Is because of your grammar and the questions you are asking.. Truggies have 3 Diffs all of witch are on the Chassis, Just because it has common letters such as ST doesn't HAVE to be Stadium Truck, Maybe its SUPER TRUGGY or something along those lines, It has been said that it IS NOT a Stadium truck
Old 04-17-2009, 12:44 AM
Chris_RC

ST means stadium truck, but the hyper ST is not a stadium truck. it is a truggy. Take the Jammin X2 RTR for example, it says unlimited monster truck, but it is a truggy.