Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Jato 3.3 Tire fit question

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 09:52 PM
slednut87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jato 3.3 Tire fit question

Well i just got a Jato 3.3 recently from my younger brother friend. He only put about 4 tanks of fuel through it be fore i got it. I have a couple up grades planed for it, one of them being different tires. I plan on getting Pro Line Agitator wheels front and back with Pro Line speed paw tires for the front and dirt paws for the back. Do these wheels fit good on the jato? How are they for height? Will i lose height from being a 2.2 wheel or stay close to the same? And i haven't read about anybody using the dirt paws on the jato, will they hold up? I will drive mostly off road so any other tips would also be appreciated.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:10 PM
MPevine11

Default RE: Jato 3.3 Tire fit question

just dont get anything bigger then moab tires, i have proline chisel tires i ran and striped tome gears in the tranny, so now i just stick with stock and moab tires. i hear the traxxas tallon tires are real good? those are my next tires
Old 05-08-2009, 02:11 PM
quietnas1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I use Proline 2.8 inch 30 series Torque wheels with 30 series Proline Badland tires. They give great clearance and they handle very well on grass, dirt, clay, and even sand. But not so good on sand.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:31 PM
usa98030

Quitnas i agree! I have the same ones but i ripped them since i ran them on-road! No one ever run badlands on road. But when off road it drives like a 4wd(Sarcastically)
Old 05-08-2009, 06:47 PM
quietnas1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are some sweet tires and grip like crazy. Never ran them on road though. Trying to make them last. Lol.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:02 PM
slednut87

So i could run them, and just get the paddle tires for sand, cause i will be playing in some sand. And why are they bad on road. My friend has them on his Revo and they seem just fine when he is on the road. And i got one more question, what is good tire glue?
Old 05-10-2009, 01:17 PM
MPevine11

tire glue holds the tire to the rim so at high speeds the tire doesnt come off....