Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Nitro Stadium Trucks
Reload this Page >

A good price for a upgraded jato 3.3

Community
Search
Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

A good price for a upgraded jato 3.3

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 08:25 PM
PeeBeMe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A good price for a upgraded jato 3.3

Hi Guys, I have Red aluminum Toe link set all around, Blue aluminum front shock tower,
Rear Jaco foam tires & front stock Tires with Blue RPM arms all around. Red fuel line to match the red toe link set. With a Candy red body shell that will match the red toe links. To finish it of the red body shell has gold flames to look so sexy.. By the way the front wheels rims are black but, the Jaco foam tires rims are still white. I never dyed them before.

So What do you think ? I know I know I have to show some pictures.. but for now how much could I get, or a good price to sell for ? 3.3 motor too guys, with one metal 58t spur gear with the company name in red ..

I ran this jato for about 1 year with only 1 1/2 gallons of nitro 33% I think. Or is it 30%.....
Old 05-23-2009, 08:19 AM
quietnas1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: A good price for a upgraded jato 3.3

Well I had boght a slightly modified Jato 3.3 off CraigsList for 200.00 bucks. But let see some pics a picture is worth a thousand words.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:03 PM
usa98030

Dang i ran my rusty for 6 months and i already burned 1 gallon and almost finished with my second
Old 05-25-2009, 05:31 AM
rclynx

If you buy an RC its because you have been bitten by the RC bug. Trouble is most of us don't look before we leap into the RC world and if you want to get out in the future its a shock seeing what these things sell for  You could buy a brand new RC, take it outside the store, put fuel in it and drive it around the parking lot slowly for one break in tank of fuel and want to sell it at that point. Until you find out its worth less than half of what you paid for it a half hour earlier [X(] I would like to give you a price but there is nothing set in stone like the Kelly blue book for cars. We don't have one [:@] best thing I can tell you is there are a lot of different places to sell your RC. Probably the most profitable would be your local news paper because there are still people who read the paper and don't have internet to find out how cheap these things sell for. After that probably craigs list would be my next choice, there always seems to be a little more money with the people that search that forum. Last would be e-bay, you will very seldom get anything but bottom dollar out of your RC's there. Those people are looking for cheap, period. generally from 10% to 25% of the original cost and hop ups don't mean much at all [] good luck to you all and HAPPY RC'en

if it were me I would put it out in the shed and bring it out every few years just for old times sake