Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Nitro Stadium Trucks
Reload this Page >

Alignment's and suspension tweaking

Community
Search
Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Alignment's and suspension tweaking

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 05:32 PM
Jorako

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alignment's and suspension tweaking

Well took my nitro sport out for the first time since i replaced my rear shock tower w/ an RPM unit and in the first 5 min popped a rear shock cap off and bent the tube. Luckily i was less than a mile from my LHS so i ran in and picked up a big bore set w/ some stiffer black springs. Threw them on the they worked well. But now it seems like the rear tires are out of alignment. How does that adjust? And how do i do the front as well? With the rear being higher it seems that the fronts are riding on the inside of the tires, and don't grip well in the turns. Replaced the rear tires with these. They don't grab very well on the asphalt, but i had a hard time keeping the front end down on the grass and dirt. Also, the larger size noticeably affects the acceleration and braking. Any suggestions for some front tires? May switch to 2.2 in the future, seems like the selection in 2.8 is slim. Thanks

EDIT: Does anyone make a roll bar/cage for this car? Or just anything to protect the head on the motor and the ezstart wire. Seems like im either tapeing it or replaceing it once a session from rollovers on asphault.