Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Question on Traxxas 2215 reciever

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 04:15 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Question on Traxxas 2215 reciever

Yea I just recieved a Traxxas 2215 receiver and was wondering on the battery terminal it has 3 pins, and my terminal from the switch has 2 do I skip the 1st pin by the notch red on 2nd and black on 3rd?
Old 06-26-2009, 04:27 PM
djzachtyler
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Question on Traxxas 2215 reciever

The servo requires all three pins to function, the red and black are positive and ground, the white is the communication wire which tells the servo which direction to turn...
Old 06-26-2009, 04:33 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I was asking about the connection from the switch not the servos. I know how servos work. Just the connector I'm using to power it is 2 pins and the spot on the receiver for the power in has 3. I was asking in regards to the power not the servos. I know on HPI receivers you skip the 1st, + is 2nd, and - is 3rd pin but I am not sure on a Traxxas seeing I've never dealt with their products before
Old 06-26-2009, 05:46 PM
djzachtyler
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it would be the 2 outer pins + on the outer most - on the second... should be the same as any other receiver you have used... the pin closest to center is not used for power... If you can wait I will look at my traxxas receiver when I get home just to be sure and let you know then!