Community
Search
Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

RGX Tutorials Advanced Class

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Edfltchr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RGX Tutorials Advanced Class

Man thats some killer work RGX is that Eddie Maiden in post #3 up top and if so have you painted a body with him on it? Maiden was my favorite band way back in high school lol thats why I'm asking.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Team_Dragoon

Wow, your work is something else!! The lines are so crisp and the graphics flow so well. Man, u r AMAZING!!

I've got a couple of questions for you:

Blade Luna says

"stay away from the "Parma" they buy there paint in "Raw Form" toss in a bottle and call it a day....
and that is made for "Airguns" not a air brush!!
even then you'll need a 1.8 tip just to spray it!!
the same as trying to drink a McDonalds shake through a Coffee Sturring straw!!!"
If Parma paints are so bad, why is there a bottle of Faskolor in your pic? (the pink one with the label turned around)

(Parma paints aren't much different than Createx and Auto Air, they're pretty much the same thing)

If you used it only in your big sprayer, I hate to tell you, but you'd blow through the entire bottle in a few seconds and would have runs and drips everywhere! Not only that, but the paint would never dry because it'd be way too thick!

Why are you using a cheap adhesion promoter with Auto Air? The adhesion promoter in Auto Air of a much higher quality than the cheap stuff you have. Not only that, but I'm surprised it doesn't react and cause the paint to fail sooner!

I'm having a hard time with these pictures:

What happened to the swoosh thingy? In one pic, it's really dark. In the other pic, it's very subdued and much thinner. How do you do that? Could it be from your "photo restoration", others know it as "photo-shopping"?

I also love the fact that you've been traveling around for Iwata doing all these shows and teaching classes. Yeah, I can sit in the back alley of Coast Airbrush with an empty Iwata box and claim to be doing a class, too. I'm also sure you know Craig Fraser as well....from his book you bought on ebay! Of course, can't forget the golden rules you're passing along, as though you developed them and didn't copy them from Dave at Coast Airbrush.

Dude, you can switch sites, find different versions of RGX and Blade Luna, but you haven't changed. You continue to over-inflate yourself to make a buck at the cost of an honest hobbyist. The admins of this board may ban me for inflammatory remarks, but I'm just pointing out a long time scheister. One who has cheated far too many honest folk, from unwinding motors of unsuspecting kids at races "to hop up their motors before the next heat" to your cheap rip-off paint jobs. I also like how you have a history of stealing others pictures, mirroring the images and claiming them as your own. Dude, you just don't get it. Lastly, please learn the homonyms: they're, their, and there. They're is a contraction of "they are", their indicates possesion such as "their own demise", and there which is a direction such as, "the cheat is over there under the tree."
Old 01-08-2008, 01:59 AM
RGX Blade

well Judging from the last post i would hope many would not be discouraged from bad advice...
in all the years of painting i can tell there a Novice in there work and thats ok...
we all have to start someplace, and there is always someone better than those...the good thing is i do not have to prove myself? proof is in all the painting i have done over the years..
the photo shop thing wow what a nut??? this is directed at team Bafoon ??it's called wanting the pic to look nice?? didn't you ever want a pic to look nice?
your always welcome to come to any of my shops? i'll give ya a ride in my 100K mercedes if ya like if it makes you feel better?
the point i do this is to give back to those wanting to learn?
if your Jelious of peoples "Success" and helping those to aid in there endevor? i would suggest you take up another why of making a point?
now to aid in his Questions:
he asked?
If Parma paints are so bad, why is there a bottle of Faskolor in your pic? (the pink one with the label turned around)

well i never siad it is "Terrible" it "Sucks" it's "Lame Paint"
i suggested to those needing to save a few here and there if Using "AutoAir" you can save some
and why is it turned around?
because Mr. Mystery i was trying to show it's only 2oz. as compared to AutoAir's 4oz. ?????????
as for shooting them again there's where "Experiance comes in" if you like for you i can show you how?
since you do not know how to shoot water based paints? i bet your one of those that say its the best to use "Windex" to thin them!!
ever heard of reducer for the paints?
i use when called for series 4004 for most of the 4600 series paints when needed or called for...
for the adhesion promoter if you recall i am not sure many would like to drop hundreds of dollars here and there for most of the products i would use for choppers and show cars helmets and the such...

keep in mind were talking "R/C Cars" this is a hobby? if someone wants to drop thousands of dollars in hardware and products related for this kind of "Work" by all means it makes everything easier??? but even when shopping for a car? if you can get the same Dodge truck, or Mini van, or Honda or what ever? for a few thousand less, you get it there? why pay hundreds more??????

HOWEVER Buldog works quite well, if you do not follow the directions you'll have the problems you encounter or you wouldn't have complained.
as well i am not sure most that will paint there own bodies, will opt to spend 40 or 50 dollars for a different adhesion promoter
as 7.50 to 8.00 is a bit more acceptable...????????? you really should do the math ?????
but again if you like to spend more for getting less? hey thats ok too?? i do not care how or where everyone spends there money?
I just recommend what you can get for less

as well with here's that key word "Experinace"
when useing a biger airgun (when you know how to use them) unlike how i am sure you have used them?
you do not get runs and drips everywhere?
then again if "YOU Knew How" it wont be a problem????????

as for a book i bought on Ebay???
never have...??? when the heck did i ever buy a book on Ebay???
bought a few Guitars (59 les paul and a few upper end Jacksons) and r/c parts from time to time? when i ran a Kyosho?
(that was awhile back!) but no books...??? need to update your info???? (good Grief)

HOWEVER did get some good advice from Crag and Dave and Terry hill as well hang with Vince G from Canada dude is really cool too! and Blake Mculley (crossed Eyed)...among other that have helped me over the years..
there really good guys i recommend if at Coast Airbrush in Orange county talk to them there really cool......
Oh, and do tell them "BLADE" sent ya....they be glad......
for sure ask for Dave he is really a great guy! and if you have "Any Questions" he'll hang with you till your happy with the answers,
he can really help...

Names??
no need to switch sites? or names...???
"I AM Right Here, know my name know what i am and where i am as they say
i am still trying to figure out what kind of "Negitive Individual you are"??
nust'a hurt ya real bad in some past life or something???

i am trying to help maybe try and shoot some tips a few tricks that could help others??
i have no problem standing toe toe with anyone??? and showing them what i have done and can do?

and if we have to know...
ok everyone "Baby Baby" needs to know why Uncle Blade changed sites?
well it all started out as an Automotive deal...then i got together with 3 other guys (Talented i might add) that wanted to try other things?
but started way before then,1978' but i wont bore everyone with that...Ahhh yes the Guitar years...but that was a different time when i was painting Guitars and Drums, and in a "Comercialy Known Band" since retireing from Music in 1995
(hey 17 years is a long time to be away from friends framly and not being around too often) but did get an offer 2 weeks ago to go back in the studio ? Humm???
anyways LOL
i said i guess?? try it...so they ran with it with my consent to try "RGX Racing" since i had it Incorporated i told them if you can keep it up??
and they decided to do bodies? i said sure?? and 250,000 units world wide i guess we helped many ??
i sure did not do it for the money?? cause we used give a grip away all the time?
which brings me to the "Charity Work" i do do all the time...which is probally more than you have ever offered to anyone???
so does that help "Widdle Wady Wabby"......???
if not i have a whole can for ya......???? (good grief)
"For the record as well" I do not "WORK" for Iwata...???? that is a different deal...

as for my pics???
ya know i have a talent you can never take away?
i can copy just about any pic?? just from looking at it, and be able to paint it? if someone can not afford something they come to me and ask, hey Blade,can you replicate this? trust me being able to replicate most R/C paint jobs does not help my better talents,but customers like something i'll paint it for them, even my own paint scheme, if they like it i will paint it for them??
and
i will tell them if i can or can not...but i have a GOD given talent i am just beginning to realize...and am pround of it...over 30 years worth, probally longer than you have been Alive???? gee 30 years i think i have picked up a tip or 2?
but i am still amazed and "Learning all the time! it's great!!

obivously you think you know me and have seen me...
judging by your statments your pretty Jelious of me???
not sure why?? as for cheating well i am not sure what you base this from??? life has been good to me??
and though some have claimed i have ripped them off? i have always told them i would do what it takes to rectify what ever had happened to them?
99% of the time wasn't even by my doing?? but i went the extra mile to find out why??
if you dont like me cool.....there are 6 billion others that do....lost of people on this planet...
well you know what they say?

"Your Misery Loves Company"

post what ya like say what you will......
but remember what i have you can never take away, and that is "TALENT" and A Genuine "Honesty" for those in need...
let me ask, have you ever given your time to help sick kids?
have you ever given your time to help those in need of food, or clothing? have you ever donated your time to anyone just because they needed help??
how bout at the track?? have you ever just helped anyone just because???
i always did and will continue to do so? if anyone at the tracks i Frequent need help i'll help?? heck a few weeks ago i gave away a motor..??? just because...??? i am still not even sure why?? i just did??? they had some motor problems? they were starting out in 1/8 scale buggy so i gave them a motor...???

so again for all those probally reading this there is a great example of how over the years we put up with the likes of those wanting to try and discourage "You" the Consumer to not do it your self...
remeber you can...do not people like this tell you you can't because you can...!!!
and to go one step father anyone that wants if there in the Riverside area...i give a free class....and can show you how you can do it yourself....
and anyone want a free body? i'll give away 10 come on by... just because.
(we do not make them anymore,but we get them all the time)

and hey there , and since you have tried to slander me all over the place? how bout we all know who you are??

now now dont be shy and come out from behind the screen???

everyone knows me if you have seen me at the tracks...can't miss me!!!
(or Automotive World)
com'on... were all dying to know??

are you one of those bitter racers that could never beat me because i was talented in the racing 1/10 scales too?
was funny i used to go through that all the time LOL...

here is the funny thing i would let them drive my cars?? and i would drive theres and theres were way better than mine!!!
and would beat them twice as bad !!! was crazy!!!
so i went to 1/8 scale and people still say i cheat??? LOL....but that usually those that do not like me???
but how the hell do you cheat in 1/8 scale????
I bet our Mistery Guest does !!.......LOL...

so do tell were all dying to know...
in the mean time i'll help those in need of the advice....
Old 01-08-2008, 02:21 AM
RGX Blade

Oh, and for Mr negitivity there??? (good grief)

here's the pic showing the truck........
feel better???
ya know like advertisement you like it to look nice
but here it is?
anything else????????????????????

http://www.imageuploading.com/ims/pi...6KoSbl&i=96786
Old 01-08-2008, 03:07 AM
RGX Blade

Speaking of Guitars,
i have this new templet we tried for this "Dragon" my wife wanted on her Guitar "Case"
well go figure it's her's but she doesn't play???....LOL...but she likes it..so i painted the Guitar too a Quicky if you will...
anyways
but she wanted the "Case" to have a dragon??? so there was this little "Dragon" pic she liked looked a little cartoon'ish?
but she said i want it "Just Like That".........well what can ya do Right everyone?
but hey we all know if the wife "Ain't Happy No one is"
anyone married can relate to that one
so i made a templet for it ,super sized really from the little pic but you get the idea...
now were going to make this one for R/C cars too, but be awate it will be a little tricky to get it to mold to all the curves but i did it as well on one i am finishing up i'll post that one later too.....

Oh, sorry for the "Links" my photo hosting service is doing there Maintainance thing...so i have to post links for now...
but just click on the link for the pics,

http://www.imageuploading.com/ims/pi...6KoSbl&i=96789
Old 01-08-2008, 03:32 AM
RGX Blade

still some more work to be done to her case but! there it is sorta...LOL...she did not want anything else? but i might toss a catsle in there or something....LOL......
Oh, and here's another couple of pics of some Guitar i just did, the customer did not want a whole lot he said

"Very Simple"
"A Skull Kinda Looking up?, sharp,but not too sharp?,with some light flames? kinda Smokey flames?"
and not to over powering? or too big?......

well i added a "Tiny, Tiny" bit more but kept it simple, (As the customer wanted) hey a 1,500 dollar Jackson guitar? ya make sure the customer wants just what they want!! [X(]
the black Crimson Swirl we kept on the back of the Guitar but the front we re-painted....and i wanted to try and work within his budget,hey he already spent 1,500 for the guitar already!.....

so i added some softer lines to the skull, and "Pushed" it back as they say in the painting world, but brought the hands forward somthing the customer wasnt expecting (but he went Stary eyed for and dug it!) and added flames all through it...there "REALLY HARD TO SEE" but there all over the place sometimes with a camera the camera "Eye" sees something different than our own eyes..
but it has reddish and yellowish "Gouls,and flame licks" through it kinda like he's burning up? and the blue outlines around the Guitar kinda pop up everywhere....oh if one wonders about the wierd white marks? those are smudge makrs and such from finger prints and stuff i did not add those...but yes i wiped and polished it up a little more....

well hope everyone likes.....

Oh, and if mr. Negitivity would like to see it it's still in the shop till the customer picks it up if he like to see it....(good grief)

but l liked it myself so thought about putting it on one of my Jacksons as well i have a few Jackson Kelly's Myself so i figure maybe add a little more to it?
maybe i'll put the dragon on a couple of my full stack Marshall amps? sides maybe?? Hummm???
well Enjoy !!!

http://www.imageuploading.com/ims/pi...6KoSbl&i=96787
http://www.imageuploading.com/ims/pi...6KoSbl&i=96788
Old 01-08-2008, 09:03 AM
Team_Dragoon

Blade, I know you from the back of the van where you pulled off winds of kids motors for money. I know there was no remorse when those kids were disqualified because of your "hop ups."

Blade, I know you from your theft of others work. I know you for taking credit from some talented painters, using their pictures and calling them your own.

I know you from Coast Airbrush. I know Dave, he's a busy but down to earth great guy who's devoted to his customers. You don't stand a chance if I call up Dave. In fact, I'd like to ask the others on here to call up Dave.

I know you from the paint you do. I know you from the photoshopping out of any blemishes to lead people on. Most anyone can touch up their work on the computer to make it look better. Bottom line, this is borderline false advertising.

I know you from your reproduction paint jobs, so poorly done.

I know you Blade Luna. I know you from your overinflated ego, your confusing grammatical style, and your incessant need to make things up to impress people. I know you Blade Luna.

The thing is, you don't need to know who I am. I am one of the many you've crossed over the years who's stopped to help those you've wronged. I am one of the masses, and the masses know you Blade Luna.

Go back to your self inflation. I'm done here.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:22 PM
Paradoxmaker

Interesting to me that Team Dragoon had to make a new profile just to hurl insults, since his only 2 posts are in this thread......
Old 01-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Edfltchr

RGX your work looks amazing.Forgive me for asking again but is that Eddie Maiden in post#3 here and did you spray a body with him. If you did will you post a pic or 2 thanks
Old 01-08-2008, 03:15 PM
MaxxThrasher

ORIGINAL: Paradoxmaker

Interesting to me that Team Dragoon had to make a new profile just to hurl insults, since his only 2 posts are in this thread......
Don't confuse those for mere insults. It's a shame, but those are proven facts. RGX has been around for a long time, and in all that time has done nothing but lie, cheat and steal.

"and anyone want a free body? i'll give away 10 come on by... just because.
(we do not make them anymore,but we get them all the time)"

You know how he "gets them all the time"? He takes orders from unsuspecting people who send in their body to be painted, then never returns their calls, PMs, or Emails. And the bodies they did "make" were made from a customers body by filling it with plaster, then using cheap plastic to hold over the mold while heating it up with a heat gun to shape it. Most of the supposed "paint work" you see, is simply stolen from the internet and reposting as his own. That Iron Maiden peice your so curious about happens to belong to the artist Mike Learn. Ask Blade what happened to all the pics he posted oh his other forums of Mike's. The site admin was forced to remove them to dodge a suit. Keep asking around about RGX and you'll find more members that have been ripped off by him then any that might have been lucky enough to get their body back.

Don't be a victim, stay far away from his self puffed up speaches.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:22 AM
RGX Blade

LOL........

(good Grief)
more members ripped off??? now that is funny???
i know of 4 we had problems with???
and 2 that passed away....in other words they "Died"

one was a guy in vegas i still can not get ahold of? he disapered??? i owe him 45.00 if he ever shows up i would sure like to give him his bodies i been holding for almost a year!!! as well his money back....
and let's see, and there was 2 that wasn't our fault, ya need to talk to the U.S. postal system...
and one there package got ripped off from there House !! hey it happens!?!!? crazy people out there?

Oh wait and a Bug i owe to a guy because the Postal service "Crushed His Parcel" by accident and he did not want to insure??
hey not my fault someone doesnt want to pay 50cents for Insurance??????
but guess what ,were still taking care of it....."Just because" ever seen how much a 1/5 bug body is??
Oh wait ,your too bitter to see those??? well there about 100.00 well yep were taking care of it "Just Because"
from a "Legal Point of View" i dont have to do a dam thing??? but i felt bad? so were gonna take care of it?
be like me blaming you because some Idiot cut me off on the highway? LOL...LOL...

HOWEVER !!!
in the months that followed from tracking and the paperwork etc. etc. we were able to get the bodies to those customers and we even refunded there money! on 2 we were able to get...
Just because...

now i been to Texas, but i guess your the only A@@ in the state? cause everyones been real nice to us there when we gave away some 50 bodies to everyone?
now if anyone ever had problems with the paint jobs, we "Never Heard About it" i see alot of people talk Smack about companies and manufactures?? but those same idiots never inform the company or buisness of the problems they had!!!
they just get pissed and say they ripp everyone off...LOL..LOL....
if you do not tell them? they have no idea your upset?????????

hey dont want a "Free" body ????? i really dont care??? i dont care where you spend your money??? i do not care how you spend your money??? and dont care where you get it from?????
but there there if anyone wants it....sure in the heck not going to twist anyones arm to take it??? Duh !!!

ya kinda remind me of a kid i ran into well 20 something, a real punk? he thought because he did not do well everyone was mean and messed up? and life owed him something??? so judging by your actions ya got a long hard sad road in front of ya
in the mean time the pourpose here is to help??? something your channeling all your energy into hate??? just goes to show the more ya write the more an A@@ ya really show everyone ya are?? but then it's your life?? thank goodness...hate to be in that bitter shell LOL..

and while your sulking in your pay-check to pay check life...
here is some more stuff you can Envy
(Evil Scientist Laugh) MoooHhAHhahahhhahahahaa !!!!!

(Eh? i dont know thought it was a cool pic?)

Oh a side note if any members felt ripped off??? for those here ask around and tell them to contact us...well try and figure out why or how they felt "Ripped off" was a body not delivered??? did paint get messed up??
hey i can't fix it if i do not know??? not a mind reader "Captian Obvious"

r/c racers such as your self are worse than sheltered "Stepford Wives"....LOL...talk about Gossup....LOL...
but from my emails? unless someone else read it and tossed it i did not come across any mail either in here (R/C Universe mail)
or our other one??? [email protected]
one of the same ones i had for about 7 or 8 years now??? as well as the Automotive one??(different addy)

now i can say i sure been ripped off by alot of Posers here???
but dont see me complaining?? hey life goes on ???....i got better things to worry about like, what colors to paint on a 90,000 dollar Harley the customer doesnt even know what they want?

Wait i remember you now!!! Ohhhhhh, yea your that dude that did not have 2 nickles to rub together but was pissed off that the hobby shop couldn't sell the bolt for .10 cents cause it was .15 cents !!!
yea, yea, man that was sad....sorry bro i would'a loaned ya the cash but all i had were Bills?? no change dude???
now you 2 go run off and pick up them welfare checks. the rest of us need to "Learn"
Old 01-09-2008, 03:38 AM
RGX Blade

now, onto the Iron Maiden pic................

yes, there were 2 one was done on a Bike and the other was done on a R/C sedan!!!
at the time the customer had brought me a pic from something they seen on the web? asked if i could duplicet it? since i also do "Photo-Restoration" i figured hey i remember them days let's go for it!!!
i always wanted to meet them too!!! i remember when the band i was in at the time ,we along with 4 other bands were trying to get in for support of the Judas Priest Iron Maiden tours that were going on at the Long Beach Arena.....

ANYWAYS......LOL...

hey ya guys wanna see some crazy good art!! check this out this dude has some skils to do the stuff to make it look "REAL"
Ok this is one i DID NOT DO
let me restate i did not do this!
a dru blair i think is his name?
but this is "AIRBRUSHED" it's not a pic!! now i have 2 i did like this i did for myself i have hanging in my house, but this guy WOW takes it to the next level!
all i know mine when i did mine took about 55- to 65 hours to do i did a Apache Heli...i did a Ferrari F-1 that was insane too LOL..

Anyways check it out !!!
Old 01-09-2008, 03:48 AM
RGX Blade

Oh, almost forgot in the Automotive industries we'll use allot of "Marbleizing Effects" now most of this can be done with what is called Crazers, or "Marbleizers" HOK makes allot of these too,

here are some effects that can be achieved using these newer paints, though there done on real cars the effect can be done as well for R/C cars, it is done in reverse,
for Example on the Blue Guitar, after preping the wood to be able to "Spray on it" a "Black Base coat" was used then when it was dry
and then a Emerald Blue Crazer was used and various patterns laid on it to get the effect
(same as using saran wrap etc.)

if anyone has Questions to use this effect for your cars let me know
or write us at:
[email protected]
enjoy everyone.....

Old 01-09-2008, 04:44 AM
RGX Blade

ok, now for some the 3-D thing has a feeling of out of reach for some, it's not so....
best i can explain is "Take your time" pull up a few refference photos and study how the shapes fall...
i have a couple of cheesy examples just stuff i did real quick 2 of which while the customers "Waited" but did them so they would have an idea of more what they wanted...ya know the stuff you Sketch out quick?

one on a jetski were still working on but the idea i want to convey on this one is "Gravity"
ok, but think about it "Gravity" say in the other pics and the jetski the "Rust" notice how it looks like it is going down? i know it sounds lame and one may say i can see it...but sometimes we'll forget when tossing that r/c car body left n right turned around etc.
and Light source keep your light source in mind, check the little gun on the side
say for example you imagine your light source is from the right?
then we have to make the "Shadows" fall to the "Left" the hummer shows a little of this and the "Block of Granite" with the little "Nodes in it" not sure what i was thinking when i did that but it made for some good practice?
and kinda a good way to practice the "Dager Stroke"
but in any case this will apply to most things one may paint in even r/c cars...
a good way to "Push" back or "Pull" forward a shape or to get a different effect...
hope these can help.

Old 01-09-2008, 04:49 AM
RGX Blade

ok, heres another example of a Light source thing i was talking about.....

ok, when starting out your projects Imagine where the light source will come from? in this example from the "Right" so i'll make the
"Left" side a little darker.....the pic isnt that good but hope it can help for an example.
Oh, and this one was made from a ArtTool templet i just copied it to a larger piece of paper (The outline) and free hand painted it for the project at hand...
later i am gonna show how you can make your own templets for your r/c cars.....

Old 01-09-2008, 05:20 AM
RGX Blade

now this is just skipping off the beaten path for a bit,
but i hear for another example yada, yada ,yada...ripped off my paint job etc. etc.. or he didn't paint it Blah, blah......
now many of the designs i did what many will see now i was doing back in 93' !!! before i was even racing !!! i just painted
in any case many felt they were "Too Aggressive" at the time but later the window borders kinda caught on!!!
funny how it all comes around??????? retro baby !!!

In any case.....LOL....
this is what i usually get....customer comes in and goes hey Blade i have this body i just paid 80.00+ dollars for?
and i don't think i want to wait 4 months to get the body back?
can you replicate this design??

and trust me guys coping the design to another body is not rocket science?
remember no worries and take your time

so we will, no biggie customer wants something we paint it......
in this case the customer wanted the same overall design, but the shading a little darker and the lines "Tighter" and inside the tribal flames they wanted it "Red"
hey no prob....

now i do not know who painted the one with the silver flames?? but they did a really good job...

and for the record theres no Photo thing rolling on this as well as many of what we do. now i'll add a background or something?
or many times i will use a pic for an "Illistration" for the customer and let them know "we can" or "have Done" simular items without any deveation from the orignal,

as well for this customer kinda hard to see? but the darker shading i added other colors that really "POP Out" in the light giving it added depth.....
but in the pics you'll notice the bodies are a little different, one was a "Kyosho stock 777" body and the other was one we used to make, the customer had a cen buggy and that one fit the cen and Mugen cars...
so we had to modify it to fit the other car of course.....
so hope this helps out all those no-believers out there.....LOL......

Oh and someone asked?? well how much was it???????
well for mine was 55.00 (body and all) shipped.....
for the other i think the customer said it was 80.00 plus the shipping....???
probally another reason some are pissed at me....?????? Oh well.....hey if i can do that in 2 hours??? what took someone else 4 days to do??? hey sorry man, Time is Money...???? what can i say???

Old 01-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Edfltchr

Well sir all I can say again that is is that that is some nice work.You said you painted a sedan body with Eddie Maiden on it.Can you post pics?I'm rea interested in a Maiden themed body for my S-Maxx and how much would something like that run?
Old 01-13-2008, 10:58 PM
RGX Blade

sure, i'll dig around for those pics, in the meantime
man what a weekend!!
sorry wasnt able to get to all the mail i will do so tonight!!! but was gone hope everyone understands

anyways i have some vids for everyone I'll post here in a bit...
had a bunch of different Questions so i hope the video's can help a little?

Thanks again for all the Suportive mail!!! WOW i think the negitive form the 2 Yahoos in here, made eveyone more Courious??? thanks !!!
it helped "Boost" more Interest with painting!!
now i know a few mentioned they were friends with those in the bashing? well no problem i wont drop any names i totaly understand
and besides it's not what i am all about
wasnt here to sell stuff just here to help those looking to learn
and to show wht you "Can Do" with the right equipment and suplies
Old 01-13-2008, 11:00 PM
RGX Blade

Oh, Paradox !! almost forgot stickers are on the way !!!!
sent some reversed (for painting) and some other ones for ya !!!
just made some black and white?? figured would look good with your current scheme of the Blue and white....
which i think looks pretty good !!
Old 01-13-2008, 11:47 PM
Edfltchr

I want RGX sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-14-2008, 02:49 AM
RGX Blade

hey ya Edftchr,

hey no prob...
just send us a "Self Addressed" Stamped Envlope, and we'll send you some...
be sure to let me know what kind of car(or truck) you have in the letter and we'll send you some relating to your car or truck

and a RGX sticker? sure well send you some we'd dig the support
let me know where you would like it, and i'll make it to the size for that area....
for Example say you'd like it for the "Wing" on a buggy? i'll make it that size...

Old 01-14-2008, 02:52 AM
RGX Blade

here is the part to the video this is part 1 i'll post the rest later

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...edpainting.flv
Old 01-14-2008, 04:59 AM
RGX Blade

part 2

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t=PaintPT2.flv
Old 01-14-2008, 01:28 PM
Paradoxmaker

Thanks a lot Blade.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:41 PM
RGX Blade

no prob....

hey ya spent the time to send us a Envelope? figured was the least i could do

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.