Community
Search
Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

Second Painted Body - T-Maxx!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 09:44 PM
svavrek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Second Painted Body - T-Maxx!!!

The wife's T-Maxx is runnin great! Well, was... now it wont start... go me

Anyways, we finished her body... I did a lil "EKG" type design in Photoshop, printed, transferred, she did the masking and airbrushing on this body, which is her first attempt. It's a Pro-Line Desert Rat, I installed a new Revo front bumper that I brushed black, not sure what to do w/ the back end yet... but I love this car, it's quite nice!! With each body we do we are learning from the mistakes and soon will have some killer results! I have a new Dark Impact on the way that I'm doing a body for... so we'll see how it goes from there!

Here are the pics!! (And yes, you cannot see it but I swapped a 3.3 onto this thing and ho-lee-hell is it fast!)

^^ The Hood ^^

^^ The Left Side. Put on those nasty tires, too! ^^

^^ Suspension... WOOT! ^^

^^ The Front End... Badass! ^^

^^ The Right Side, Notice the precision exhaust cut-out! Dynamite Header and Tuned Pipe... sounds very good w/ a 3.3! ^^
(okay, so you cannot really see it in this photo but it's done nicely!)

^^ Rear 3/4 View. Wife hates pullstarts ^^

^^ Rear End... Bumper ideas, anyone? Have a Revo rear, black... ^^

^^ Closeup of the "EKG" Design, left side. ^^

---------------------------------------------
I am very happy with the way this body turned out! I cannot wait to do more! Next up is the Dark Impact buggy body and also going to do a Basher Body for my Rusty!

Old 04-07-2008, 11:37 PM
sheograth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Second Painted Body - T-Maxx!!!

Looks good, I like the way that body looks on the Maxx.