Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

NIB Venus II

Old 03-06-2012, 10:27 AM
RogerParrett

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NIB Venus II

Hey guys... I bought a Venus II several years ago at my LHS with the intent of getting into pattern.

Instead, I got into sailplanes and never built the plane.

I did, however, complete Step #1 which was (I think) coat the firewall with epoxy, but that's it. It's still in the box, everything still in plastic bags.

I'd like to see it go to a person who will use it, instead of it sitting in my shop for the next 20 years.

I'd upload pics, but RCU is being RCU today...

Since I've had LOTS of trouble with RCU over the past several weeks, email me directly at:

rparrett@woh.rr.com

if you have any interest or questions. I will be able to send photos from my email.

Again, I am having trouble accessing RCU, so I can't say for sure how often I will be able to get back in and check this site.

r/s... Roger Parrett / Dayton / OH