Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pattern Universe - RC Pattern Flying > RC Pattern Flying
Reload this Page >

D2 vs D3 Shootout October 11-12 2014 McDonough,Ga

Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

D2 vs D3 Shootout October 11-12 2014 McDonough,Ga

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 09:49 AM
mlr53
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

D6 is having the Cajun Nats Oct 18th & 19th. Since your event is cancelled, you'll may want to come join us next weekend. We would love to have you'll.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Cajun Nats Flyer .jpg
Views:	41
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	2038683  
Old 10-09-2014, 10:03 AM
4ptrol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keith,
Just to let everyone know in D3, all contest in our district that I have information for can also be found on the NSRCA contest and event site. The District finals to be held in Jacksonville can be found there. I post all contest as CD's give me their info. One of big problems I find is making sure that the District VP's get the information so it can be posted. The earlier the better so that flyers can make plans to attend the contest. Every district is different in the way they handle their contest schedules. CD's also need to make sure the sanction goes in early enough to AMA so that the contest are advertised in AMA.
While I'm writing this I want to remind everyone the District Finals contest will be held Nov. 8th and 9th. The 7th is a practice day at the field. The field will be open to pattern fliers only. This event will take place at Gateway RC in Jacksonville, Florida. Make sure you make plans to attend. I am looking for a great turnout. The 2014 sequences will be flown.

Larry Kauffman
NSRCA D3 VP