Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

E OTOP

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 11:53 PM
tuan lam
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E OTOP

have anyone use hacker C 50 14 XL with MAS77-O-flight speed control !! any luck with the setup ? I'm trying on the OTOP put having flight it yet!!! what size is the prop will work well with this set up. thanks
Old 05-08-2006, 06:10 AM
rm
My Feedback: (27)

Default RE: E OTOP

I used this setup in two planes last summer. Worked well. Though I had one esc turn to charcoal. Never knew if it was the motors fault or the esc. Motor let out a high pitch squeal right before it smoked. However Hacker said the motor was ok?? Anyways used a 22x12 apce. I'm converting all to the 85-90 amp esc's for the extra head room this year. You'll get around 60-70 amps with this prop depending on batts and which rotor is in the C50.

I was getting 60-62 amps.
Old 05-08-2006, 11:16 PM
tuan lam
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: E OTOP

thank you for the infor .I had 2 flight to day 2 min. after landing the motor temps reach 150 degree with 86-89 weather temps !! I think maybe need more air flow to the motor. well!! I will working on the air ducting to night..! let see how it work tomorow , prop 21x13w tp 5300-s4p takeoff weight 10lb 11oz I will post some photor soon.. T LAM