Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Anyone using a J-Tec (JR with Hitec Module)?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 03:57 PM
Kimhoff
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone using a J-Tec (JR with Hitec Module)?

Is anyone using a J-TEC (JR with Hitec Module) 2.4 transmitter?

I am thinking about converting from Spektrum DSM2 to HITEC FHSS since Spektrum will not be offering DSMX module for my old equipment. This will allow me to have all my planes ready for a new Aurora 9 when I get ready to switch.

Has anyone had any experience with this setup?
Old 07-27-2011, 10:05 AM
Beechbum
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone using a J-Tec (JR with Hitec Module)?

I purchased one for an 8103 from hobbyhorse. It was about the only place that had one. I picked up a optima 9 to go with it. I have yet to put it in the air but ground operation/range check has been flawless. Snapped it in and bound it and didn't look back. I completely enclosed the receiver inside a carbon fiber fuselage and had good reception untill I quit walking away at over 40 feet. I figure that will be good enough since I plan to mount the antennas so they protrude out of the fuse. I look forward to the telemetry capability too.