Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Spektrum DX7s hooking up dual channel for dual ailerons?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Spektrum DX7s hooking up dual channel for dual ailerons?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2022, 03:07 PM
wetbird
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum DX7s hooking up dual channel for dual ailerons?

Hello, it's been awhile since I've been on here. I have a problem with the AR8000 Spektrum receiver or have forgotten how to hook up my dual ailerons using the (aileron channel) and one(aux1) channel. I had it hooked up that way with my old Chipmunk, it worked great. But now, my new plane, I can't seem to get the ailerons to work right. It's an old Spektrum transmitter, maybe 8 years old or so. On YouTube, most of the Spektrum radios are new, the functions are different then mine, I was looking there for help. If anyone can explain to me how to connect one aileron servo to the (aileron post) and the other to the (Aux1) post at the receiver, and the set up at the transmitter, so I can have separate adjustments to each servo, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you in advice. I hope I made sense in my writing.

Gerry
Old 03-20-2022, 07:46 PM
A. J. Clark

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Set the " wing type" for two servo aileron. Then goto the monitor screen it will show you the second channel for aileron.
Old 03-21-2022, 07:29 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Actually, if you select the correct wing type, the radio will use ch #2 and ch #6. Ch #2 should operate the right wing servo and ch $6 should operate the left aileron.
The following users liked this post:
wetbird (03-24-2022)
Old 03-24-2022, 12:19 PM
wetbird
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dual ailerons on two channels

Originally Posted by Zeeb
Actually, if you select the correct wing type, the radio will use ch #2 and ch #6. Ch #2 should operate the right wing servo and ch $6 should operate the left aileron.
Thank you Zeeb! I got it working, now it's coming back to me ..lol I have the left aileron on (Aux1) and the right aileron on (Aileron Channel) It's been about 4 yrs. since I touched my radio, it's a little complicated if you've been away for awhile.
Thank you Zeeb