Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 9C, flap positions

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2002, 07:00 PM
kirtley-delete
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 9C, flap positions

I am flying a 12 year old Futaba 9VAP. I like this radio, but has only one flap position on the switch. Does anyone know if the new 9C has a two position flap switch so I cound get 10 degrees down flaps at first position on switch and maybe 40 degrees down flap at second switch position.
Old 01-13-2002, 04:03 AM
budcop
My Feedback: (23)

I saw one of the new futaba 9's this past weekend, one thing I liked was it had a slider on each side of the Tx near the top, great place for a flap set up. I would like to find a radio that has a multi position switch for flaps instead of a knob...Bud..
Old 01-13-2002, 05:48 PM
RaptorCop

Yes kirtley the 9c would work for you.
I bought a 9c a few weeks back and it is a very good radio.
If fact, there are two switches that have three positions and would work for what you want. Also there are the two slider switches that budcop referred to. These could also be set up for what you want to do. They have a ratcheting mechanism for multiple positions and give and audible signal at the mid-point. You could set the slider at 10 degrees at mid-point and 40 degrees at bottom.
Hope this helped.