Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Replacement for 10x coming??

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 11:49 PM
micp
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacement for 10x coming??

I am a recent convert to JRand have the 9303. I am considering the 10x. Does anyone have any credible info on if there is a new version coming soon? I would hate to but the 10x to have a new improved version come out the next month. I know that the only constant in radios is change but it seems the 10x has been out for a while and with Futaba coming out with two new high end radios I assume JR has something good cooking.

Tom
Old 04-14-2006, 08:42 PM
hobbyflyer3
My Feedback: (17)

Default RE: Replacement for 10x coming??

I have a 10-X and have had alot of trouble, I recently was informed by Horizon, that it is a bad idea to touch the touch screen if you have any foreign substance on your fingers, I have had three touch screens replaced and two hinged battery doors replaced; watch your belt buckle.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:10 PM
LaCerne
My Feedback: (16)

I've had the 10X since June 2002, and have had no problems at all. I do take care of my equipment.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:16 PM
Futurase
My Feedback: (10)

I bought a 10X about 6 months after it came out. I use it almost on a daily basis. It has over a thousand hours of use. Mine has never been serviced for any reason. I have been flying JR sinec they were sold by Circus Hobbies in Las Vegas and their TX's are reliable, but I do take care of my equipment too and I am just biding my time until the next incarnation of he 10X comes out.

Norman Ross Jr.