Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

NES-371 submicro servo noisy

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2003, 04:29 AM
tocano

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NES-371 submicro servo noisy

I just replaced the gear sets on 2 x JR NES-371 servos but I find one of them is now making that noise when you have too much load. In this case is not even connected to a rudder linkage. I made sure that I put the gear set up correctly and I did it twice but still the same result. It doesn't seem to affect the control movement at all. The problem seems to be from the small gear that is connected to the servos brass gear. Looks like only half of it has contact with the brass gear. Anybody has the same experience with this servo. Thank you.
Old 05-12-2003, 06:01 AM
Aero330LX
My Feedback: (-1)

Hi,
This would be a good question to post to Ask Danny at JR. That is the manufacturer direct support forum for JR. Nothing like getting an answer from the people who deal with these things everyday. Danny is very good at getting answers out quickly, and is very helpful. Just thought since this was a tech issue you might get a quicker answer.
Old 05-12-2003, 06:12 AM
tocano

Aero330LX,
Thank you for your suggestion.
I didn't know we have a manufaturer direct suppot forum.
It's is very good.