Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Dual elevator set up

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 08:34 PM
mungrel dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dual elevator set up

G'Day, well I need some help setting up dual elevator set up, I have 2 batteries on ex 1 and ex 2 they are on two different switchs, and running a Y lead servo reverse, but am getting flutter when ever i move the alerons not in flight though as i have not flown it and would rather wait. I can reverse the servo but would it hinder the travel as aposed to the other side? My radio is JR 2610 and would like to set it up on a spare channel so if any can help that would be great thanks heaps.

Oh, My aleron's are not fluttering its only when i move them the elevater that has the Y reverse on it slightly moves, so this is the concern i have, the slight movement in the elevater. A nd yes you are correct with the flutter, that it is a affect only when in flight. The gear channel is spare so i was wondering if i could use it to place the secondary battery in that position and then use the Ex 1 for the other elevater.
Or as i have been getting bigger planes now maybe upsize to a Diff radio the new JR 2.4 9 channel.

Thanks
Jason

Jason.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp44143.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	1020219  
Old 08-26-2008, 10:33 PM
alan0899

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dual elevator set up

G'day Jason,
With the 2610, you can make the gear channel a mixable channel, I don't have the manual on this puter, so I can't give you the page numbers or the relevant section, but look for it in your 2610 manual.
So you can use the gear channel for your left elevator half, as part of a dual elevator mix, its easy.

I have a JR DSX9 2.4 Ghz radio, once you go to 2.4 you will never go back, it's a GREAT radio, & very easy to program.
For instance, to mix 2 aileron servos, or 2 elevator servos, just go to the "MATE" function, & mate up the aileron channels or elevator channels, & the it's done. SOOOO easy.