Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Which 2.4 Spectrum dx3s or Futaba 3pm

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 03:48 PM
minimalistix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which 2.4 Spectrum dx3s or Futaba 3pm

i want to know which one is best choice ?
Thank you for your help
Old 05-27-2010, 03:57 PM
rccrazer

Default RE: Which 2.4 Spectrum dx3s or Futaba 3pm

i have never toucvhed a futaba in my life. but i own a spectrum dx3r and a dx2.0 and they are botyh amazing huigh quality units. they still havent failed on me. and the dx 2.0 is from 2007!
Old 05-27-2010, 04:04 PM
dug44
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: rccrazer

i have never toucvhed a futaba in my life. but i own a spectrum dx3r and a dx2.0 and they are botyh amazing huigh quality units. they still havent failed on me. and the dx 2.0 is from 2007!
Spektrum, who is owned by HORIZON. Is the best in customer service there is.... I would go with that... IMO.

Old 05-27-2010, 04:38 PM
minimalistix

ORIGINAL: dug44

Spektrum, who is owned by HORIZON. Is the best in customer service there is.... I would go with that... IMO.

for me will be good if i don`t use customer service now i check spectrum dx3s have many problems with scrol and etc maybe futaba it`s better choice.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:51 PM
dug44
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: minimalistix

ORIGINAL: dug44

for me will be good if i don`t use customer service now i check spectrum dx3s have many problems with scrol and etc maybe futaba it`s better choice.
In a perfect world, that would be great and customer service would not be needed.... Your right, there... But we all know it happens, and Horizon rather than Futaba will be the ones that say "yes sir, we know it was your fault, but we would like to make this experiece with us as pleasant as possible"... Go with Futaba....