Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.
View Poll Results: A poll
Airtronics RDS8000
14.81%
Airtronics SD-6G
5.56%
Futaba 6EX
15.74%
Spectrum DX6i (DSM2)
2.78%
Spectrum DX7
21.30%
Other: (please list)
17.59%
Hitec 6
0.93%
Hitec 7
3.70%
Futaba 7
17.59%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Best 6-8ch. Transmitter (Horror Welcome too)

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 12:43 PM
TimBle

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Best 6-8ch. Transmitter (Horror Welcome too)

THe T8FG ain't coming down in a hurry mate. The T10C may reduce in price since in Dubai it is only 300Dhm more expensive than a t8FG. That says a lot.

I never did consider bindng to Parkzone or Eflite planes an issue. I simply buy the Reciever ready version and throw in a Orange 8-Channel FAAST receiver from HobbyKing for $30-00.
I retain the superior transmission and I justify keeping my T6EX 2.4. For Park flyers, things like a timer are less important sinceon board alarms give you a better idea of looming trouble.

You will love the T8FG.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Saburo Sakai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jambo in South Africa! You got that right on the PNP ease with receiver/batts of choice. On my end, I'm right now real-estate limited and flyingPZ micros close by and can bind my Mustang, up-n-coming Trojan etc. to my Spektrum and unfortunately cannot with the Futaba without a "module". Have you seen the Aussie T-28 vid. under the "Micro" category? Check it out! Battle with the crows and the little Trojan comes out strong! Tell me, in the air over there you ever get like, Secretary birds attacking your planes?Looking into Pellet defense weaponry if the local hawks give me too much trouble.
Fly with God, and fly with authority!
Old 03-09-2011, 11:13 AM
soozoo

ORIGINAL: RCER88

Sorry guys! I will take my Turnigy 9X using eight channels for under $100.00 Easy to use lots of different settings to ''fine tune'' the model. Helicopter programming for the ''rotor heads''

Made by IMAX. the FLY sky 9 ch sold on ebay for about $100.00 shipped is the same basic radio just rebranded.

It will use eight channels in PPM mode with a 2.4 module.

I have been flying mine for two seasons now and rock solid with no complaints or gliches. I fly everything from electric to GS gas airplanes. I am in the process of setting up two ducted fans

I use the HK module and the ASSAN. Both 2.4 and reliable. Receivers cost from $13.00 TO $50.00 instead of fifty or more.

On the bay search 9ch and they will come up.
Thinking of this radio version 2. Can uou tell me abouyt range. I am a little leary about a 53 dollar radio...do they really work?
Old 03-09-2011, 04:27 PM
scooterinvegas
My Feedback: (1)

My bother bought one last year and it worked great. He sense ( or since?) bought my DX7 when i up graded to the 9503.

Yes, they work.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:05 AM
tlar

Thanks. As usual with HK they are backordered. I am also concerned about range since I do sailplanes.